Author Topic: Retro Gaming Stores: City Location and Information  (Read 3164 times)

Re: Retro Gaming Stores: City Location and Information
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 11:04:05 am »
I kind of figured.

I have been Bing-ing for retro stores in Naples, but nothing is coming up. Everyone there is too busy being retired to care about retro video games.
I found a couple of places that might be worth a look (they're only about a 15 minute drive from Naples), I added them to my second post in this thread.

kashell

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2016, 11:19:12 am »
I kind of figured.

I have been Bing-ing for retro stores in Naples, but nothing is coming up. Everyone there is too busy being retired to care about retro video games.
I found a couple of places that might be worth a look (they're only about a 15 minute drive from Naples), I added them to my second post in this thread.

This is me after looking at 8-Bit's website.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2016, 01:32:40 pm »
Maybe we should make a google doc to sort through these easier?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2016, 01:53:44 pm »
I updated my post with a little bit of description for each shop.

kashell

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2016, 02:17:07 pm »
Maybe we should make a google doc to sort through these easier?

That, or I can update the first page in such a way that it looks more organized.

kashell

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2016, 08:40:44 am »
I'll attempt to give this one more bump in case people are still interested. If not, no worries. Last week, my brother and I were in Naples, FL and we found this store thanks to the suggestion from scarface.

8-Bit Hall of Fame
4836 Bonita Beach Road Unit 5
Bonita Springs, Florida 34134
(239) 357-0792
http://www.8bithalloffame.com/

To quote Freya from Valkyrie Profile, "It is magnificent!" This store is a retro gamers dream come true. The owner is helpful, but not pushy. The selection is like a cornucopia. There is just so much wonderful stuff to look at and check out. We were in the store for about a half hour before we finally made our purchases and left as happy customers. Pro-tip, go with cash so you don't get charged sales tax. From now on, whenever we get back to Naples, this store is on our to-do list.