Author Topic: Halo 3 Legendary, Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition, F:NV Collectors  (Read 740 times)

Halo 3 Legendary, Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition, F:NV Collectors
« on: March 07, 2016, 05:14:53 pm »
In my shift away from having a regular collection and more of a focus on new games and my Zelda collection, I'm getting rid of a few of the bigger things I have.

Fallout 4: Pip Boy Edition (PC) - Comes with everything, other than the original plastic for holding the materials inside and a working copy of the game. Still has the plastic slip sleeve for the outside. Repeating that this does not have a usable copy of the game, just the disk and steelbook case for it that is useless because of a used Steam code.

Fallout: New Vegas Collectors Edition (PS3) - Outer sleeve has a little wear to it, but it's complete and the disks are in top condition.

Halo 3: Legendary Edition (Xbox 360) - It comes with the large Master Chief helmet on a stand, the game and separate documentary material inside, and the Halo 3 branded bag cover.  Doesn't come with the original box.

I don't feel to bad about getting rid of this stuff as once I have a more stable job that I can get back into serious collecting with, it's not hard to get this stuff again.

If you want pictures for everything, I easily can just to make sure to show that everything is there.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 11:06:53 pm by kamikazekeeg »

soera

Re: Halo 3 Legendary, Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition, F:NV Collectors
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 11:58:12 am »
I would be interested in the steelcase part of the pip boy ... if someone else was interested in the pip boy itself.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 04:13:56 pm »
I would be interested in the steelcase part of the pip boy ... if someone else was interested in the pip boy itself.

Haven't had any offers yet, so I can't really go about splitting anything up from it.  I'm doing a fleamarket booth with a local gamer group I'm with in a little less than two weeks, so whatever I don't sell on here, I'll be looking to sell there.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 08:41:56 pm »
New Vegas Collector's set was sold.  Halo 3 Bundle and Fallout 4 Pip Boy set still available.