Author Topic: Looking for a box and manual for Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble.  (Read 2357 times)

kashell

Looking for a box and manual for Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble.
« on: March 14, 2016, 09:57:28 am »
Yesterday, I found this adorably challenging game for less than a vending machine snack so I absolutely had to have it. Of course, I can't seem to find the box or manual for it. ;__; If anyone has any leads on these two items, that would super helpful. Thanks, everyone!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:26:53 pm by kashell »

desocietas

Re: Looking for a box and manual for Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble.
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 02:05:33 pm »
I saw a US manual up on eBay at http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Gameboy-Color-Kirby-Tilt-N-Tumble-Instruction-Booklet-Manual-Only-/252309003060?hash=item3abec9db34:g:eLUAAOSw5dNWr69A, but no box so far... but looks like there have been one or two available in the past...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 02:17:31 pm »
Thanks, guys.

Unfortunately, eBay is blocked on my work computer so I have to wait until I get home.

HarvestDude

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 05:58:46 pm »
Don't you think it's easier to get a complete copy and sell the loose one instead of seraching for the manual and box separately?

HarvestDude™

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 06:14:41 pm »
Don't you think it's easier to get a complete copy and sell the loose one instead of seraching for the manual and box separately?

HarvestDude™

Usually that's the easiest case, but sometimes you hope for the best. Plus, maybe others who know you're looking for it might spot it somewhere the OP wouldn't have looked.  I have a few boxes with manuals but don't have the games for them, and I have games (which are great if all you want to do is play the game) that are missing manuals/boxes. I got the games for free, so it's probably easier, yes, to find the complete copies, but if I ever come across the box/manual, I'm sure they'll be cheaper than the complete copy currently (for these particular titles).
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

topspot123

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 07:09:21 pm »
Weird coincidence.  My locally owned used game store had the box for this game stuck up on the wall (with dozens of others) as decorations.  I was able to procure this game and manual from somewhere and just needed the box.  I went in there expecting to make an offer, but would probably be given the box for nothing, but the damn thing was gone!  I just kept saying, "but it was right there for years!".  Flabbergasted.  I never bothered to track one down, I'm usually happy enough to have the manual.

kashell

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 08:03:07 am »
So, like, I completely forgot to check these links last night. Is anyone able to help a brother out and relay their information to me? .__.

abe

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 10:09:02 am »
So, like, I completely forgot to check these links last night. Is anyone able to help a brother out and relay their information to me? .__.

BadATchaos' links
(all from Japan)
Korokoro Kirby CIB Japanese copy -$13.89 USD
Korokoro Kirby mostly complete Japanese copy - $9.78 plus $2.99 USD shipping
Korokoro Kirby CIB Japanese copy - $14.95 plus $5.00 USD shipping. Just a note from me, I wouldn't order anything from this seller. I bought a couple things from them once and never received them.

Deso's link:
Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble manual only - $2.99 plus $3 USD shipping
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

kashell

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 10:29:53 am »
Thanks so much.

If that manual is still there, I'm going to jump on it as soon as I get home. I hate that my computer has this site blocked. >_<

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 11:01:05 am »
Thanks so much.

If that manual is still there, I'm going to jump on it as soon as I get home. I hate that my computer has this site blocked. >_<

Can you not use your phone?

desocietas

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2016, 11:12:13 am »

BadATchaos' links
(all from Japan)
Korokoro Kirby CIB Japanese copy -$13.89 USD
Korokoro Kirby CIB Japanese copy - $14.95 plus $5.00 USD shipping. Just a note from me, I wouldn't order anything from this seller. I bought a couple things from them once and never received them.

Deso's link:
Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble manual only - $2.99 plus $3 USD shipping

Thank you, Abe!

Ah, good ol' smartphones. Has saved me so much grief - buying items on the go and being able to feel confident about picking up or leaving something in the wild.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 11:30:19 am »
Thanks so much.

It wouldn't show up on my phone. Then, the app crashed.

*sigh* This day...

hashtag, first world problems.

kashell

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 03:36:56 pm »
Update! I got the manual!! Now all I need is the boxy-poo and I'll be set.

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2016, 10:29:03 am »
Great game, wish you the best of luck:)