Author Topic: Wario Land II - Grey and Black doubt  (Read 3442 times)

doafan

Wario Land II - Grey and Black doubt
« on: June 04, 2016, 11:00:33 am »
Decided to add this title to my collection but have noticed that there are a Grey also a Black cartridge of this game, dunno if there is any difference between these two and really would like to know, dunno if they fixed something from the first one that I guess it's the Grey one or if the Black will only gonna work with the GameBoy Color which totally makes sense, am currently playing the first one at the GBA but when my eyes got tired I use the Super GameBoy to play on the TV, if am gonna make the purchase would like to know also if both are compatible with the SNES adapter, thanks in advance.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

Re: Wario Land II - Grey and Black doubt
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 03:42:16 pm »
basically the gray cart is the original Gameboy Version and the black cart is the Games Boy Color version.

topspot123

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 11:22:22 pm »
basically the gray cart is the original Gameboy Version and the black cart is the Games Boy Color version.

Yeah, black games are dual compatible to the Gameboy Color and backwards compatible to the Gameboy.  Clear cartridges are Gameboy Color only.

doafan

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 10:38:46 am »
Thanks a lot to both, guess that am gonna purchase the black one, I don't usually play on the GameBoy Color except when I want to revive old glories  :'(

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy