Author Topic: Yacht Club Games Publishing Physical Copies of Azure Striker Gunvolt 1&2  (Read 1264 times)

Basically what the title says. YCG is publishing 1&2 in the "Striker Pack" here in the west for the 3DS. This will release along with the digital release of Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 on September 30th.

I personally believe what YCG is a great way to get some eShop only titles into our hands. These releases aren't going to be super limited like most others.

Any thoughts and/or opinions that should be shared?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 01:47:08 am by corexretro »

No real interest in the games, but this is cool of Yacht Club Games to do.

stealthrush

Basically what the title says. YCG is publishing 1&2 in the "Striker Pack" here in the west for the 3DS. This will release along with the digital release of Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 on September 30th.

I personally believe what YCG is a great way to get some eShop only titles into our hands. These releases aren't going to be super limited like most others.

Any thoughts and/or opinions that should be shared?

One of my all-time favorite 3DS game being released in a physical copy in the states, super excited about this! Thank you for sharing!!

azure

Definitely be picking this one up.

desocietas

Nice! I love the current trend of making more physical games again <3
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

indenton

Anything for the EU would be nice, I'm waiting on 'Shantae: Half-Genie Hero' getting a physical release too

Anything for the EU would be nice, I'm waiting on 'Shantae: Half-Genie Hero' getting a physical release too

it got one on vita wiiu and ps4 coming in september

indenton

it got one on vita wiiu and ps4 coming in september

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero currently doesn't have a publisher "in Europe" and is currently set for digital release only

I remember gearing about this game when it was released on the PC and thinking it looked really cool. Will be picking this up when it comes out.

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

Heard about this at the anime expo panel. Really happy to hear it's getting a physical release. Part 1 and 2 on a 3DS chip, couldn't be happier. I'll double dip, I liked the first game.

Badges