Author Topic: What is The Rarest Game You Own?  (Read 7780 times)

spac316

Re: What is The Rarest Game You Own?
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2016, 02:59:10 am »
I have Panzer Dragoon Saga for Sega Saturn. Got it for $150+ about 15 years ago. It costs three times as much nowadays.

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2016, 10:42:19 am »
Forgot to add one in my original post.

I have a green button (first print run) CIB Steel Battalion on the XBOX. I think there are only about 2000 of these.

« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2016, 11:02:31 am »

I have a green button (first print run) CIB Steel Battalion on the XBOX. I think there are only about 2000 of these.
I have 2 of these.

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2016, 11:55:58 am »

I have 2 of these.

That's funny because I used to have two of them as well. I local game store had them in the back and apparently the owner didn't want to bother trying to sell them so he sold both to be for $50 total. I traded one of them away about a year ago for some games to another collector.

stlgamer75

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2016, 01:59:48 am »
I'm not sure about rarity vs. value but from a value standpoint it would appear to be my Vectrex system.

My most rare/valuable game would have to be either my complete copy of Splatterhouse 2 for the Genesis, complete boxed Super Metroid for the SNES or my complete boxed Conker's Bad Fur Day for the N64.
Check out my retro gaming blog, Cartridge Corner
https://stlgamer75.wordpress.com