Author Topic: Do you still have,collect &/or play duel masters cards  (Read 920 times)

lordscott

Do you still have,collect &/or play duel masters cards
« on: September 21, 2016, 12:45:34 am »
This time I'm going to change the subject and to farther tell you what i mean i mean the actual cards and i don't mean the game honestly i don't know am i only one who still have some of duel masters cards and i don't know are there still tournaments around that plays or host a tournament of duel masters.

As for me i don't go on me and way collect them if i want to get anymore in my collection i don't mind and buy some here and there like i don't go on me and way collect them now it's your turn and before you ask me yes duel masters is 1 of my favorite shows & duel masters is still is 1 of my favorite shows anyway to the point :).

Do you still have,collect &or play duel masters cards?

Be honest and say if you do or don't and if you want you may say if it's 1 of your favorite shows or if it's not enjoy & have fun and have fun sharing.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 09:11:45 pm by lordscott »

maximo310

Re: Do you still have,collect &or play duel masters cards
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 01:33:59 am »
I never got into it, probably because it got crushed by mainly yu-gi-oh and other popular card games at the time.  All I remember is one MC'D's promo that gave out figures with free cards, but in my area it kinda died after 2 years.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 10:14:49 am »
I remember the show can'take tell you a damn thing about it though, I got a few of the cards. I don't remember getting rid of them but I no longer have them. I also remember that they are the cheapest,  most poorly made TCG cards I've ever collected which thankfully wasn't  many. It's the only time I have ever seen a foil completely split from it's backing.

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 04:43:30 pm »
Never got into it, but I do have an action figure of one of the monsters as it's name is my last name which was too neat to not buy it.

azure

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 06:58:39 pm »
I watched the show, but never really got into the card game like Yu-Gi-Oh.

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 07:07:32 pm »
I never watched Duel Masters or played it as it came in around 2004, which was at the end of high school.  Bit too young for me by then, especially when it just seemed like a knock off Yu-gi-oh, which I was never into a whole lot either.

ffxik

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 08:46:38 pm »
Yup, I just got through cleaning out a LGS.  Netted one pre-con from Stomp-a-Trons and about a box and half of boosters from various sets.  I also collect it's re-release Kaijudo.