Author Topic: Question about finder love series if i ever buy any & if i ever own any  (Read 806 times)

lordscott

I apologize if this is a dumb question but i have a question about finder lover series if you don't mind me asking ahead of time even though I'm an American white guy if it makes any difference.

Do you think i should hide them & of course if i love any of them or do you think i should display them & display them with my games?

I'm asking because if 1 or more of them become 1 or more of my favorite games and if girls & women sees it in my collection i don't know how will she react to it when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to &/or if she's just a good friend of mine.

Before any of you ask me which versions am i talking about I'm talking about both versions Limited Edition & regular versions i bet she'll get offended by these games and either say get rid of them,trash it,sell it or give it a friend of yours when all i see is a good game is good a game and if women hates these games I'm thinking of hiding them.

& to end it here for now i haven't decided yet if i ever buy any & if i choose to for now it's a maybe and i admit there are some i might want to buy some and add to my collection & to play & if you don't mind i like to say this so you know a bit more I'm attracted to girls & women outside of my race,i mostly prefer to date/i prefer to date outside of my race & no I'm not racist,I'm not racism & i never will be racist and racism.

Thanks for reading,thanks for your time,thanks for your understanding,thanks for understanding my concerns and thanks for your answers and your opinions about finder love series ahead of time :).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 09:15:25 am by lordscott »

Nickkchilla

Re: Question about finder love series if i ever buy any & if i ever own any
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 02:03:25 am »

indenton

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 05:12:09 am »
I bet she'll get jealous and either say get rid of them,trash it,sell it or give it a friend of yours

Jealous?  I think you mean 'offended' right?  You think they'll be offended that you're interested in this kind of thing.  As a single male, it's only natural that this sort of thing would appeal to a lonely guy like yourself.  If you explain the human side of this such as "I was a lonely guy" then hopefully they'll understand your position.   

Hiding and keeping secrets from your significant other will only show how insecure you are.  Be the bigger person here, be confident and be honest because it will only make things awkward later on. 

For goodness sake, don't bring up jealousy, they WILL take that badly and they WILL walk out on you. 

Flashback2012

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 09:29:51 am »

For some reason I can't see this image in Firefox. I did view it in another browser and it's spot on.  ;)

Never heard of Finder Lover so I assume it's a pervy dating game for PC? I'm rather hesitant to go do a Google search on it.  :P

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 12:37:41 pm »
I didn't really want to search out the series either, but from what I can remember it is a Capcom series released in Japan where you take photos of swimsuit models or something like that.

I would just display it with your collection. I think if someone you are dating is ok with you having a huge videogame collection then they won't even think twice about this game. If you get serious then you can rethink having the game. I wouldn't hide it though - I would just sell it. Never keep secrets it doesn't end up well.

I think the bigger question is, are you ok objectifying women? Are women worth more to you than just posing for you in bikinis? That might offend a future Love interest if they don't agree with your answer. And this goes both ways. Would you be cool with a future Love interest having pictures of muscular guys in speedos up in their place.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01