Author Topic: Which character would you rather see have their own game? Peach or Boo?  (Read 962 times)

Which Nintendo icon would you like to see get their own official release game? :D  Although Peach is the premise of almost every Mario game and sometimes a selectable character we have yet to get a platformer where we control her as the main protagonist or get her perspective or get a storyline tailored to her. It could be like a traditional Mario game but in which peach has to save Mario or rescue herself.  Not only would it be extremely awesome to have a game in which Peach rescues herself or whoops bowser's butt like she does in smash, it would also give a top 5 most popular Nintendo icon her first game as the main role.  It could even have a pink case like how the luigi Wii U game was green. :)   

Or Boo, the ghost antagonist of the Mario series that is featured in almost every game but has a back story waiting to be unveiled. :).  We could get a backstory of how the boo died, why it haunts the mansion, could be possibly a 3rd person platformer where you have different dark worlds and portraits inside the mansion similar to Mario 64 and the castle paintings to portal into different dimensions of purgatory where you have to collect souls, kill things and turn them into Boos themselves. start boo alliances or anything the mind can imagine.  So many options because Boos backstory has been pretty much very minimally addressed.  You could control a boo or maybe even King Boo around haunted mansions and do a Boo's bidding :)   

So which game would you rather buy?  Boo Mansion, or Peach's adventure?  :D

Nickkchilla

Re: Which character would you rather see have their own game? Peach or Boo?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 12:41:56 am »
Peach already has her own game for the Nintendo DS.

It's called "Super Princess Peach", with nearly an identical premise.

kashell

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 08:37:08 am »
Super Princess Peach was one of the easiest games I played. But, that didn't stop it from being fun. Also, girl power!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 08:41:34 am »
Super Princess Peach was one of the easiest games I played. But, that didn't stop it from being fun. Also, girl power!

It's fun for sure.  If you can find it cheap, pick it up.

azure

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 12:47:55 pm »
Even if Peach didn't have a game, I would still pick Boo. I like the simplistic ghost design.

doafan

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 02:26:35 pm »
I want to purchase Peach's game so my daughter can play it at her 2DS but still got my doubts, she don't like to play the DS cartridges on the 2DS because the screen doesn't completely fit, I have seen that you can adjust to full size the screen at the 3DS for the old cartridges but have been unable to find a way to adjust it at the 2DS, if anybody know how to make it work please let me know how to do it  :'(

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/12645/nintendo-3ds-make-ds-and-dsi-games-fit-full-screen/

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

telly

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 02:43:57 pm »
Boo is probably my favorite character from the Mario universe so I would love to see him have his own game  :)
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 08:29:27 am »
Super Princess Peach is a platform video game developed by Tose and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. It was released in Japan in October 2005 and worldwide the following year. Nintendo also develop another game like pokemon go
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 07:20:03 am by xiaoshumiao »