Author Topic: What is a console in your collection that is underplayed?  (Read 2275 times)

pizzasafari

Re: What is a console in your collection that is underplayed?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 08:24:23 pm »
I have a fair few. Of all my consoles though the one I play the least would be my WonderSwan Color. I only have one game for it and it's in a language I can't yet understand. There aren't many games about for it that are in English and the ones that are can be pretty hard to find.

Others would be my Master System, NES, Mega Drive and Sega Saturn, and to a lesser extend my N64, SNES, Gamecube and Dreamcast. Can't find any MS, MD, NES or Saturn games I'm interested in, most N64/GCN/Dreamcast games I'd be interested in I already have on another console and most SNES games I'm interested didn't come out in PAL or are horrendously expensive here. Sigh sigh. Hopefully when I finally get an American SNES it'll get more love though.
Oh yeah, and my Wii. I could list the reasons all day.

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 08:42:18 am »
All of them.  Lately it's been modern consoles, PC, and handheld for me.

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 11:39:52 am »
I have a fair few. Of all my consoles though the one I play the least would be my WonderSwan Color. I only have one game for it and it's in a language I can't yet understand. There aren't many games about for it that are in English and the ones that are can be pretty hard to find.

Others would be my Master System, NES, Mega Drive and Sega Saturn, and to a lesser extend my N64, SNES, Gamecube and Dreamcast. Can't find any MS, MD, NES or Saturn games I'm interested in, most N64/GCN/Dreamcast games I'd be interested in I already have on another console and most SNES games I'm interested didn't come out in PAL or are horrendously expensive here. Sigh sigh. Hopefully when I finally get an American SNES it'll get more love though.
Oh yeah, and my Wii. I could list the reasons all day.

If we are including handhelds then my Gameboy systems (GB, GB Color, and GBA) definitely are the most neglected. I don't think I've touched a game on any of these systems in at least two years.

shepard11

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 01:34:54 pm »
I'd probably say out of all my systems the one that hasn't gotten much love lately is my SNES. I stare at it every time I'm in my game room but I almost always play my PS2, NES or Sega.

sworddude

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 03:16:03 pm »
My ps3 console

Only tested it out one time with ni no kuni when I have snagged myself a brand new boxed ps3 slim with some nice games for free. I don't even actively look for ps3 deals but the guy also had that for an insane price so I had to pick it up.

Haven't touched it ever since, than again I don't mind it being underplayed the only console I have ever put back in the box again since I will probably never use it again even though I do not have multiple ps3 consoles, not a fan of the ps3 console. Than again the boxed console is kinda handy for displaying purposes, putting things on top and in front of the box. Pretty nice support for any collection so it ain't that bad.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 04:24:20 pm by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

Warmsignal

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 10:51:45 pm »
N64 and Dreamcast. Always loved them, but haven't play very much of them in a long time.