Author Topic: PRE-ORDERS OPEN: BLUE RIDER [COLLECTOR'S EDITION] - PlayAsia Exclusive  (Read 1419 times)

Flashback2012

I didn't see any pricing information or any indicator on how to pre-order it.  :-\

I didn't see any pricing information or any indicator on how to pre-order it.  :-\

This is a product with limited availability and our allocations have been presold. If you have preordered this item, your order has usually been confirmed. If you plan to purchase this item, please check back on the item's release date for possible restock.

desocietas

Yeah, I assumed these had already been sold out a few days ago. Someone else had mentioned it in another thread, I think, and they were only selling 2,500 copies or something?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Flashback2012

This is a product with limited availability and our allocations have been presold. If you have preordered this item, your order has usually been confirmed. If you plan to purchase this item, please check back on the item's release date for possible restock.

Derp. Didn't see that earlier.  :P

Well then...those 100 actual gamers and 2400 scalper/flippers should really enjoy that game I think.  ;)

rayne315

Derp. Didn't see that earlier.  :P

Well then...those 100 actual gamers and 2400 scalper/flippers should really enjoy that game I think.  ;)

yeah... I kept on checking back every few hours when It was supposed to be put on pre-sale but I never saw any way to buy it... I hope they make another way to buy the physical game
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

soera

Here's the story.

Play Asia had a sign up list to be on the first 48 hours exclusive of the pre-order. The orders were announced to happen on the 9th at 9pm CST. Once 9pm hit, a "Soon" button showed up and emails were sent to the people who signed up saying that the orders would start in 10 minutes. 20 minutes later, the pre-order button finally appeared. Some people (including myself) got their orders in. But there was a glitch in their system and it only charged those people the shipping fees. Play Asia closed off the orders and mentioned that they would happen again in the near future. That near future was this morning around 2am CST. As of this moment, it looks like the 2500 allowance has not been filled and the pre-orders are still there : http://www.play-asia.com/blue-rider-collectors-edition-play-asiacom-exclusive/13/70axkb?ref=bluenews&sc1=N489465333

You guys will need to sign up for pre-order first. It unlocks the ability to pre-order.

Here's the link: https://www.play-asia.com/info/bluerider

Thought they would make it open after a certain time...guess not ._.

Too late :(

Flashback2012

That's odd. It just let me place an order for it. Of course I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail nor have I seen any activity on my bank account yet. :-\

Re: PRE-ORDERS OPEN: BLUE RIDER [COLLECTOR'S EDITION] - PlayAsia Exclusive
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 03:14:14 pm »

That's odd. It just let me place an order for it. Of course I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail nor have I seen any activity on my bank account yet. :-\
Ok, I checked it one more time and it works. Game ordered! :)

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 11:34:57 pm »

Your bank card won't be charged until they ship the items.

soera

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 03:58:36 pm »
Mine just arrived. So far the packaging looks really nice. When you open the box, you get a sort of post card with some other titles, some stickers, and the game. The collector's case itself is not sealed but in a sleeve. Inside the box is the game, a soundtrack, and a cardboard with the number of the game on it (mine is 1550/2500). Game and soundtrack themselves are both sealed. All in all, looks like a pretty well thought out set for the price.

guilty0fbeing

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2017, 11:54:31 am »
I got mine a few days ago. I've yet to play, however.