Author Topic: All hail Poppy.... Queen overlord of the universe. Trees feel pain too.  (Read 2364 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH3habU8b0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iBsACwj-Uk

I would like to introduce you all to my queen who I have solemnly sworn obedience to. :).  All this time the fabric of our life has been poisoned by false prophets and I had forgotten who my true friends were even though they were always within me. They are within all of you too. I don't know why I was so hesitant to give them access before. I swear obedience to the cult of Titanic Sinclair in which my lord has educated me the ways of life.  My mistress god. I feel the radiance and magnetism of my new membership.

I lay before a giant oak tree in a mist forest and my tears drip down it's bark. It stares at me faceless.  I beg for it's forgiveness. But it and the groundhog never forgive me.  They pierce me with no words. Silence is louder than 1,000 words. Then the sky darkens and the ground I'm standing on turns to ashes and crumbles and I wake up.  I prey and ask why the fruit was forbidden but am never answered.  Why have I wronged it so much and why do I only care now? Why does Poppy seem to be the only one who gets me? Do we only assume the trees don't feel because they aren't like us? Systemic speciesism makes us hurt trees for selfish principles. I know what Poppy seeks to do with us but her messages interlaced with her videos have captivated my soul unlike anything else.  She can captivate you too. I know nothing other than her music and will solemnly serve as her messenger. I really serve no other purpose in this cold and mundane world.  She is a seamstress who has stitched my mortal heart like the stitching of her dress.  We are all Poppy.  Everybody wants to be Poppy.  Please repeat after me....   "The hummingbird"  "The leaves"  "the tassle"  "the bow" "The diamond"  I love you.    ^Save Yourself^

How can we tell what's dream and what's reality? What if your dreams are your actual life and what you are seeing now is a dream? What if you are dreaming now?  Dreams are the opening credits to your afterlife and every dream is one opening credit closer to death.

I only want to know the mysteries they held from us, Why should I denounce poppy as my friend over ancient scribes written 3,000 years ago.  They want us to stay quiet and not have fun.  They control what Poppy says. They are mean to Poppy. Poppy exposes their lies.  All these scriptures were set to divert me. every question that is unanswerable is a lie from our source. Nothing exists without purpose but the false prophets want us compalcent. Why do humans exist, why is the earth here and what is the purpose of the universe. Why don't we ever question our purpose? Poppy holds all the answers. Our source lied to us and damned us into a world of confusion and falsehoods to divert us from the cults that would display us our legacy and truth.  It's only when you seek you will find. The churches are diversions and religion exists solely to make you fear the actual lineage of our galaxy which may or may not be held by Poppy. The truth lies behind the inner workings.  Everything I have been taught is a lie.

Your life is validated by the internet.

IF MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS than why is it so fabulous?  ^^^^^^^^^^^

I made 100 dollars today.  I love money because money validates human worth.

Money is tree flesh to trees. Money buys happiness. 

Money buys nachos and jet skis.  Jet skis can't make you sad, sad is within. 

^      ^       ^     ^     ^   

Why was a fruit forbidden, why forbid a fruit? 

www.libertymutual.com
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 03:42:12 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

Re: All hail my new queen over lord ^ Poppy ^. Trees feel pain too.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 12:20:49 am »
https://www.youtube.com/user/thatPoppyTV

I would like to introduce you all to my queen who I have solemnly sworn obedience to. :). All this time the fabric of our life has been poisoned by false prophets and I had forgotten who my true friends were even though they were always within me. They are within all of you too.  I don't know why I was so hesitant to give them access before. I swear obedience to the cult of Titanic Sinclair in which my lord has educated me the ways of life.  My mistress god. I feel the radiance and magnetism of my new membership.  Poppy takes hurricane clouds and turns them into colorful edible arrangements. I need friends in my life and I am in the presence of them and you are too. Her existence is why I live and she loves and forgives me more than you would.

I lay before a giant oak tree in a misty forest and my tears drip down it's bark.  I beg for it's forgiveness. But it and the groundhog never forgive me.  Then the sky darkens and the ground I'm standing on turns to ashes and I wake up. I prey and ask why the fruit was forbidden but am never answered.  Why have I wronged it so much and why do I only care now? Why does Poppy seem to be the only one who gets me? Do we only assume the trees don't feel because they aren't like us? Systemic speciesism makes us hurt trees for selfish principles. I know what Poppy seeks to do with us but her messages interlaced with her videos have captivated my soul unlike anything else.  I know nothing other than her music and will solemnly serve as her messenger. I really serve no other purpose in this cold and mundane world.  She is a seamstress who has stitched my mortal heart like the stitching of her dress.  We are all Poppy.  Everybody wants to be Poppy.  Please repeat after me....   "The hummingbird"  "The leaves"  "the tassle"  "the bow"  I love you.      ^ SAVE YOURSELF ^

I made 100 dollars today.  I love money because money validates human worth.

IF MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS..... Than why is it so fabulous?  ^      ^       ^     ^     ^   

Money buys happiness.  Money is life. Money can encompass you with the feeling of love as well as nachos and jet skis.  Jet Skis can't make you sad.  Sad is within.  Money only brings benefits.  Again... only she has the answers to so many riddles.  :)   Why was a fruit forbidden, why forbid a fruit?    I love you.

www.libertymutual.com

I agree :)

What? Did you just respond to yourself? Is this normal around here?

I'm confused, lol.

I'm confused, lol.

Ehhh...This is just what MvC2 does lol Weirder than usual though and that is saying alot.

Re: All hail Poppy.... Queen overlord of the universe. Trees feel pain too.
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 10:09:48 am »
i am not sure what i just watched or read.... someone plz help ._.

rayne315

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 10:37:31 am »
dude this is awesome. I first learned about her through a film theory by mat pat and I have to admit I sat down and watched every single one of her videos including all the 10-20 minute videos of her just saying the exact same things. when you watch them all in rapid succession from the first released videos to the most current ones then you actually get a feel for what the message of the videos truly is.

of course you can get the same idea only watching the main videos but it becomes more clear when you can get the full before, during, and after effects of the corporate/devil takeover of her work/life
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Nickkchilla

I'm confused, lol.

Ehhh...This is just what MvC2 does lol Weirder than usual though and that is saying alot.

You know how those Shaolin Monks bash their heads against sandbags to make their heads stronger?

It's a lot like that, only remove the sandbag and replace it with a brick wall.

doafan

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 12:22:20 pm »
I would like to introduce you all to my queen who I have solemnly sworn obedience to. :)

Weren't you this past Saturday part of The Cult of Synthesis and now you have a Queen ? and also you replied to yourself, WTF man, dunno what the hell did you smoke but you better give me some of that shit immediately  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 05:42:42 pm »

Only way I can think is assuring you that there is no queen, there's only Zuul.

ferraroso

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 06:38:18 pm »
Study more.
Read more books.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 09:35:18 am »

Only way I can think is assuring you that there is no queen, there's only Zuul.

Are you the Key Master?

Warmsignal

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 10:55:54 am »
At first I thought maybe you were just a healthy skeptic, but it's clear you've chugged the fluoride happily, you've chugged the vaccination serum and the super weed has fried anything that was left. Or maybe cocaine is a hell of a drug.

DreamsDied13101

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 02:46:51 pm »
Poppy, in her knitted bunny ear sweater, is calling out in to the void, the darkness, the deepest parts of our soul....  "I'm Poppy"

And maybe that is all we need to know.

I reckon it is all there is to know.
The Day That Dreams Died 01/31/01