Author Topic: Now that you've had June's pay day - what are your plans for that sweet moolah?  (Read 2634 times)

We'll have to work out a system to get you my Pizza Hut email coupons. Right now I have one for 35% off... that'd give you a nice start towards your bail.

Or if that won't work, I have a lot of cake recipes- how big a file do you need?

Sweet, thanks. That means I'll be able to order 35% more pizza. I've had to start giving slices to the big shower man for protection so this'll be great.

I'm fine for cake thanks.

Actually you can buy 53,83% more pizza for the same amount of money when using that 35% discount  ;D

Isn't math wonderful?

If you're fine on cake, don't eat the anchovy pizza. I'll put the file in that one.

sworddude

We'll have to work out a system to get you my Pizza Hut email coupons. Right now I have one for 35% off... that'd give you a nice start towards your bail.

Or if that won't work, I have a lot of cake recipes- how big a file do you need?

Sweet, thanks. That means I'll be able to order 35% more pizza. I've had to start giving slices to the big shower man for protection so this'll be great.

I'm fine for cake thanks.

Actually you can buy 53,83% more pizza for the same amount of money when using that 35% discount  ;D

Isn't math wonderful?

If you're fine on cake, don't eat the anchovy pizza. I'll put the file in that one.

Nah I'm not a fan of math just being the justice police since his logic was flawed ::)
Your Stylish Sword Master!

I was hoping you guys were gonna give me some good inspiration.  ::)