Author Topic: How Do I Find And Download "AV to USB 2.0 Driver For Windows 10  (Read 89 times)

No way I can get any video on both my 2 new capture cards becuase I do not have a driver and nobody is giving me an answer I am trying to hook up a console to a computer I have all the parts but no driver and no way to find this driver for my new device and the CD is too small to fit inside of my CD ROM try to install the driver and the auto driver is not working it has sound but absolutely

NO VIDEO

About this item
The VHS to Digital Converter USB 2.0 Video Converter Audio Capture Card, VHS to PC, VHS VCR TV to Digital Converter. Suitable for Win 2000/Win XP/ Win 7/Win 8/ Win 10/ Win 11/ Mac
VHS to USB converter Adapter provides a link between a PC and a video device with RCA connector or S-Video connector, such as VHS, VCR, DVD. Capture high picture quality Video & Audio through popular USB 2.0 audio/video interface and not need external power
Support for most formats: DVD+/-R/RW, DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video. Applying to internet conference/net meeting. Supports high quality video resolution NTSC: 720 x 480 @30fps, PAL:720x576@ 25fps
Plug and Play, Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation Control. Capture audio without the sound card. It is not recommended to use a USB extension cable or a USB HUB splitter
NOTE - If you don’t have a CD drive, we recommend that you download OBS (or potplayer) on your computer. It can be downloaded for free online. If you use it on Mac, there is no need to download any drive or software. MAC's own software - QuickTime player which can handle video conversion. If you do not think it is applicable when you use this product, it should be unclear in the use of the software. If you have such a question, don't hesitate to contact us as soon as possible
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 04:22:04 am by oldgamerz »
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)

tripredacus

Re: How Do I Find And Download "AV to USB 2.0 Driver For Windows 10
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2024, 09:18:22 am »
Need the Hardware ID as shown in Device Manager.

Re: How Do I Find And Download "AV to USB 2.0 Driver For Windows 10
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 09:05:47 pm »
I fixed it by turning on my windows Camera settings back to on thanks for responding.
updated on 5-14-2024 5:30AM (EST)
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)
(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)
NO APPS NEEDED
64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage
over 28,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

https://nap.casthost.net:2199/start/Justinangelradio/

(requires Google Chrome or Firefox Edge does not work with this link but other links exist)