Author Topic: Something about Persona 2 (PS1)  (Read 2918 times)

htimreimer

Re: Something about Persona 2 (PS1)
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2012, 05:46:16 pm »
i think it is some weird version of the game that know one of for an example i have a copy of moonbase for pc and thare is information on the net or on the disk on the version i have  and because the label poorly rendered i dont know what was the company that made it
No.

This isn't like the PC where anyone and their pet dog could make a release and sell it from their basement. This is a PS1 game. This stuff was properly cataloged and tracked by Sony. Furthermore, there's a LOT of games that have next to no info on the internet. I have many rare games that nobody really cares about so there's little info on them around.
i did not know that sony tracks thare games :-[

ffxik

Re: Something about Persona 2 (PS1)
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 03:09:47 am »
i think it is some weird version of the game that know one of for an example i have a copy of moonbase for pc and thare is information on the net or on the disk on the version i have  and because the label poorly rendered i dont know what was the company that made it
No.

This isn't like the PC where anyone and their pet dog could make a release and sell it from their basement. This is a PS1 game. This stuff was properly cataloged and tracked by Sony. Furthermore, there's a LOT of games that have next to no info on the internet. I have many rare games that nobody really cares about so there's little info on them around.
i did not know that sony tracks thare games :-[

They just track the various publications of their games.  Corporate publishers tend to do that.