Author Topic: Xbox 360 Games Clearance (UK PAL)  (Read 757 times)

Xbox 360 Games Clearance (UK PAL)
« on: March 30, 2013, 02:06:11 pm »
Hey, I've ran a few sales in the past on other sites, wanting to get rid of around 70 boxed 360 games.

Postage Information (UK)

If you just want a single game, unless otherwise specified the postage will cost £1.10. But due to the Royal Mail's size and weight limitations, more than one game will class the packaging as a packet, making it £2.20. I can deliver three games in one packet. That means you would make a saving of £1.10 by buying three games through combined postage.

Now, if you ordered four games, the postage total would come to £3.30, because I can't fit any more than three games in a packet. Please understand this. There is an exception to the rule though. If you would be happy receiving a game with no box but the cover, disc and instructions, I could include it in the case of another game, therefore enabling you to have four games delivered for £2.20. Also, bundles have postage costs included in the price.

I will post internationally but you'll need to let me know how many games you want so I can work out the costs. To convert the cost of the games below, just type "[number] GBP to [your currency code; example USD]" into Google.

Bulletstorm (New and Sealed): £5.50
Crackdown 2: £4.25
Dead Space: £6.50
DJ Hero 2 (Game Only, No Accessories): £4
Elder Scrolls IV, The - Oblivion (Classics): £3.50
Fallout 3: £3
Far Cry 2: £5
Final Fantasy XI - 2007 Edition: £15 - Note: excludes online codes to play as is the case with nearly all used copies of this, but they can be purchased again for a reasonable price if you search eBay etc
Forza Motorsport 3 (Limited Edition): £7 - Counts as two games for postage due to larger size
Lost Planet: £1.75
Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection: £18
Ninja Gaiden II: £3
Pro Evolution Soccer 6: £0.50
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008: £0.50
Pure / Lego Batman (With Black Controller): £22.50 - Postage costs must be discussed first due to the added weight
Scene It: Box Office Smash (With Remotes and No Original Box): £8 - Counts as three games for postage due to larger size

Also, I uploaded a few videos showing the games on YouTube. They are on this playlist. These videos have many other games that I have already sold in them, so that's there's many of them.