Author Topic: Nintendo Super System  (Read 1309 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Nintendo Super System
« on: April 29, 2013, 10:59:12 pm »
Does anyone know anything about a Nintendo Super System arcade cab?

I have my eye on one.  I haven't seen one since I was a kid. It comes with Mario World, F-Zero, and NCAA Basketball.  There aren't anymore games on Ebay that I can find. I would like to sit one next to my PlayChoice-10.

Anyone know anything about them?  Do they have problems? How much are more games?  I can't find much info on them.

lordscott

Re: Nintendo Super System
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 12:03:53 am »
Sorry i don't and get this i haven't decided if i should replace my whole thing of my NES or just replace the motherboard if you like to know what happen when i opened it up the motherboard it's completely rusted out so for now i haven't decided what to do with it either replace the whole thing or just replace the motherboard besides that sorry i don't know about it or never heard of it sorry :)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:27:32 am by lordscott »

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 12:10:42 pm »
Does anyone know anything about a Nintendo Super System arcade cab?

I have my eye on one.  I haven't seen one since I was a kid. It comes with Mario World, F-Zero, and NCAA Basketball.  There aren't anymore games on Ebay that I can find. I would like to sit one next to my PlayChoice-10.

Anyone know anything about them?  Do they have problems? How much are more games?  I can't find much info on them.

It's slightly uncommon but not overly valuable, I prob wouldn't go more than $200 on one and that's if it was really nice. They make final fight for it as well but I don't see a lot of boards being sold separately of the cabinets, then again, I haven't been looking.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 01:27:08 pm »
I can't find anywhere that has the games for sale.  There is one F-Zero on eBay.  I asked for more pictures.  I think I'm going to offer $150, and if they don't take that I'll just walk away.  I'm afraid I'll buy it and it will just sit.  But , dammit I really want to have one.