Author Topic: Most Anticipated Games of 2013  (Read 2565 times)

desocietas

Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

Re: Most Anticipated Games of 2013
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 06:55:57 pm »
Pretty much everything Sony showed off last night ha. They've successfully reeled me back in.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

psydswipe

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 07:31:02 am »
nuuuu

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/11/the-last-guardian-is-on-hiatus/

From Kotaku:

Sony's PlayStation boss Jack Tretton may have said that the long-awaited The Last Guardian was on hiatus today, but Sony's head of worldwide studios, Shuhei Yoshida, says that's wrong.

"That hiatus term—I’m not a native English-speaking person—but that’s misleading," Yoshida told me a few minutes ago during an interview here at E3. He'd watched Tretton's comments on Spike.com while eating lunch. "The game is in active development. [Lead designer Fumito] Ueda-san shared updates a few months ago. Nothing has changed. My answer is, 'Yes, the game is in active development.' It’s not hiatus at all. But we are not ready to reintroduce it. When we are ready, we will do that. Please wait."

desocietas

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 12:15:44 pm »
nuuuu

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/11/the-last-guardian-is-on-hiatus/

From Kotaku:

Sony's PlayStation boss Jack Tretton may have said that the long-awaited The Last Guardian was on hiatus today, but Sony's head of worldwide studios, Shuhei Yoshida, says that's wrong.

"That hiatus term—I’m not a native English-speaking person—but that’s misleading," Yoshida told me a few minutes ago during an interview here at E3. He'd watched Tretton's comments on Spike.com while eating lunch. "The game is in active development. [Lead designer Fumito] Ueda-san shared updates a few months ago. Nothing has changed. My answer is, 'Yes, the game is in active development.' It’s not hiatus at all. But we are not ready to reintroduce it. When we are ready, we will do that. Please wait."

Huh, I wonder why he used the word "hiatus" then... It totally implies that no one's working on it and it hasn't been cancelled but isn't going forward currently.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

psydswipe

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 12:28:08 pm »
Huh, I wonder why he used the word "hiatus" then... It totally implies that no one's working on it and it hasn't been cancelled but isn't going forward currently.

I have no idea  :D I wouldn't count on that game this year though. 

So far E3 isn't all that great for new game announcements. I wanted Fallout 4 news but nothing yet :-\