Author Topic: Shipping to Canada help  (Read 906 times)

jcalder8

Shipping to Canada help
« on: July 16, 2013, 03:43:18 pm »
There are a couple games from Game Fly that I'm interested in right now since they have free shipping in the US. Is there anyone who would be willing to get the games shipped to them and then forward them on to me?
Thanks

foxhack

Re: Shipping to Canada help
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 03:51:43 pm »
How many games? Shipping to Canada is killer these days. :(

jcalder8

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 03:55:38 pm »
Yeah I know :( It's actually more expensive within Canada than it is to get games shipped in from the US which is insane!

Just a couple games. Sonic racing on the 3DS and then something on the 360

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 03:56:39 pm »
Looks like flatrate is maybe $20?  I can help too if Foxhack can't do it, but he's a pro at shipping, I'm sure.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 04:29:02 pm »
Looks like flatrate is maybe $20?  I can help too if Foxhack can't do it, but he's a pro at shipping, I'm sure.
I think I have a lot more free time to go to the post office than you do. Since, you know. I'm unemployed. :p

A Flat Rate Envelope costs $23.95 to ship to Canada. The good news is, I have a few leftover padded flat rate envelopes, and I can fit several games in there, up to four pounds worth of stuff. If you'd like me to help you out, lemme know via PM and I'll give you my shipping info.

desocietas

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 07:27:02 pm »
I think I have a lot more free time to go to the post office than you do. Since, you know. I'm unemployed. :p

I'd be envious if I didn't have to hear about you being poor all the time ;D  ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jobocan

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 11:26:24 pm »

Killer doesn't even begin to describe it. I was looking at board games from a US stores that were rather cheap (and unavailable in Canada), but the shipping for 2 of them was 70$. Just insane.

jcalder8

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 12:09:45 am »
Thanks for all the offers!

My computer decided to start to die on me so I'll be saving up for a new computer instead :(