Author Topic: Minecraft ...  (Read 3236 times)

tripredacus

Re: Minecraft ...
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 12:32:03 pm »
I remember I originally tried the old Minecraft demo and played it for a couple hours. Then I didn't touch it for 6 months. It was when I realised that I play Skyrim like its Minecraft (I just collect materials and craft stuff all day long) so I tried it again. I had the demo for some time but it was really outdated and I was missing out on the new features. So I went and actually bought it and its a good time waster. The only problem is all the recipes and trying to figure out what I want to do.

jcalder8

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 06:52:13 pm »
I find that I fall in and out of love with Minecraft. I'll play it excessively for a couple of weeks, finish off what I am working on and then move on for a few months before picking it up again.

I enjoy how relaxed the gameplay is and that I can play it for 10 minutes and accomplish something and then play a different game.

ko1ru

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2013, 09:39:27 am »
I find that I fall in and out of love with Minecraft. I'll play it excessively for a couple of weeks, finish off what I am working on and then move on for a few months before picking it up again.

This is exactly what I do with Minecraft.  I'll be super into it for a few weeks and then I'm off to another game for a while.  It's about time I pick Minecraft back up since the last update...