Author Topic: Jeeze and questions  (Read 760 times)

Jeeze and questions
« on: August 05, 2013, 02:39:13 am »
Haven't been on too much. I have been cleaning up around the yard and ran into some poison ivy. I have never had a reaction to oak ivy or sumac ever but this time it hit good. I looked up rashes and 90% of the pictures don't compare to mine. then in my luck my Girls dad made burgers from premade grillers(if I would have known at the time I wouldn't have ate it) and had a reaction to it and couldn't breathe so well plus hives. soo im sitting here this hives and poison ivy:) what a great combo.... But... I am going to dragoncon which im stoked about, I mainly started this topic to ask some questions... any ever been to dragoncon? I know its only in Atlanta but pretty big event soo wondering... also is Recent forum posts going on the collection page like before the update? Cuz I liked that so I could see all of the newest at once. I know Matt is still working on everything but I wasn't sure if that was something he was adding
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

Re: Jeeze and questions
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 09:13:49 am »
Haven't been on too much. I have been cleaning up around the yard and ran into some poison ivy. I have never had a reaction to oak ivy or sumac ever but this time it hit good. I looked up rashes and 90% of the pictures don't compare to mine. then in my luck my Girls dad made burgers from premade grillers(if I would have known at the time I wouldn't have ate it) and had a reaction to it and couldn't breathe so well plus hives. soo im sitting here this hives and poison ivy:) what a great combo.... But... I am going to dragoncon which im stoked about, I mainly started this topic to ask some questions... any ever been to dragoncon? I know its only in Atlanta but pretty big event soo wondering... also is Recent forum posts going on the collection page like before the update? Cuz I liked that so I could see all of the newest at once. I know Matt is still working on everything but I wasn't sure if that was something he was adding

Yeah I'll have that added soon. It's been on the list but I just haven't made time. I'll try to get to it tonight actually.