Author Topic: CVS Hospital Donation Drive  (Read 996 times)

CVS Hospital Donation Drive
« on: May 28, 2014, 01:18:29 pm »
Recently, I have been selling a few of you games or/and systems and other people outside the site as well. This money has been sent to help out local hospitals in the area (Virginia) by providing funds for medical supplies, food, employment, maintenance and more.  For all the members who had purchased items on this site, I highly appreciate it.

For example. the one who brought the Pokemon XD, you were actually the first of donations (from this site), as shown in the picture below (If you would like to reveal yourself post in the thread):

Our goal is to reach $1000 or more. However we have been struggling to reach even half of that, so I made this thread just incase anyone would care to donate what they can. I think reaching $500 would probably be a more realistic goal for current times since people don't have as much money to give as they had in the past.

For those who want to donate, you can do so by buying the games and/or consoles for sale in the marketplace, or to send a paypal gift to Anthony.Brumfield@aol.com.

Any donation is appreciated from $1 to $5 to $100,000. Ok maybe that last one won't happen.  8)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 05:57:32 pm by Jakandsig »

Re: CVS Hospital Donation Drive
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 05:58:56 pm »
Fixed. Also if you make a donation you do not have to reveal yourself unless you want to.