Author Topic: When will Namco make another Museum in Namco Museum?  (Read 672 times)

druaga

When will Namco make another Museum in Namco Museum?
« on: August 28, 2014, 11:23:17 am »
I grew up and own many of Namcos multiple classics. But ever since the end of the Playstation 1, Namco (Actually the Gameboy and N64 versions didn't have one either IIRC) has never put an atmospheric museum in their NM games. I know I may be ranting about a small thing but the museum had history of all the games, remixed soundtracks based on the games music or sound effects, extras like the Druaga Comic book in Vol.3, it was amazing.

Now all it basically boils down to is press X on the game you want. Nothing as atmospheric, interesting, or educational. In fact, I think Multiple companies should try (although a different take on it) making their own Museums too. Midway, Capcom, Mattel, Coleco, Activision, Sega etc, instead of just making a list you can select, or at least put some interactive educational material somewhere that's optional.

With todays graphics a museum could be AWESOME. Not only that, you can add more information and extras in todays games then back then. It would basically be a dream come true.

razorbeamz

Re: When will Namco make another Museum in Namco Museum?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 11:48:53 am »
The GameCube one had an arcade theme.
My collection doesn't include my Steam or PSN games, just physical games.

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 12:31:39 pm »
there was a Namco one for 360, PSP, Wii and DS

Midway Arcade Origins for PS3 and 360

Konami Classics (Vol1) for 360

druaga

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 12:46:03 pm »
there was a Namco one for 360, PSP, Wii and DS

Midway Arcade Origins for PS3 and 360

Konami Classics (Vol1) for 360

No museums in those games.

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 01:06:10 pm »
ohhhhhhh okay. i know what you mean now. -like actual info. Nevermind :p