Author Topic: The Final Roaster is revealed for Super Smash Bros.  (Read 2004 times)

argyle

Re: The Final Roaster is revealed for Super Smash Bros.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 06:10:35 pm »
I just got my codes - if any regulars don't get them & want one, send me a PM.  I would just post them but I don't want lurkers to snatch them all up.  ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 07:12:04 pm »
Palutena
Robin
Greninja
Lucina
Shulk

this is probably the top five newcomers I'm most excited about trying out.

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 08:44:09 pm »
Played Mega Man on the 3DS and I feel he plays very familiar to Samus and being that I liked to play Samus sometimes, I'm gonna like playing as him for sure.  Link of course is still my favorite.  Not sure I like the 2DS controls with it though.  It plays alright, but I'm not really digging the size and feel.  I'm probably just gonna wait for the Wii U version.

pacpix

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2014, 01:02:45 am »
Seeing Pac-Man on that roster is so awesome, been wanting him in a Smash game since the first one was released!  Sad to see the Ice Climbers were not announced though :'(  I was planning on switching main characters, but it looks like it is my only choice now.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 06:14:16 am »
They should include stanley from dk 3 with his bug spray
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 09:01:32 pm »
It's looking like November 21st could be the release date for the game based on some leaked seller advertisement.  Great to me as I was thinking it would be an early December release.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 09:23:45 pm »
It's looking like November 21st could be the release date for the game based on some leaked seller advertisement.  Great to me as I was thinking it would be an early December release.
I'm betting the offical release date will be revealed right after the 3DS version is released in the US

maximo310

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 09:33:19 pm »
I'm betting the offical release date will be revealed right after the 3DS version is released in the US
That seems like a reasonable date considering how the wii u version would hit stores right before thanksgiving/black friday stampede shopping kicks off the holiday season, and still gives them some time to finalize and start promoting the game as soon as they announce it. I just hope their marketing team will create some good ads for the game, because that would really help sell the game to all types of consumers(hopefully).

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2014, 10:02:59 pm »
you know after seeing how crazy people are going for a smash bros 3DS Demo and what people are paying for it I'm starting to understand why konami thought people would pay $30 for Ground Zero which a lot of people were saying was a glorified tech Demo. and starting to wonder why people were complaining about that... or am I just alone on that since people where nice enough to post their extra's here?

Just a thought