Author Topic: NISA gift certificates  (Read 1145 times)

desocietas

NISA gift certificates
« on: December 05, 2014, 03:24:28 pm »
As some of you may know, NISA has updated their store, but that made their gift certificates unusable for a time.  I sent in a help ticket to ask about it, and I just got this reply today:

Hello Deso,

Thank you for your message. I am happy to help!

When we recently updated our Online Store, we also updated the system we use to handle customer orders. As a result, gift codes that were generated under our older system were not registered under our new system initially. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused!

However, your gift certificate codes are still yours to spend! Today, we are converting older gift certificate codes to be usable with our new Online Store. Once converted, you will be able to use the same code you already have in the "Gift Card" field during checkout. We will not be issuing you a new code; you will be able to use the code that you already have. The only difference is the gift card's expiration date will be renewed, and will expire December 5th, 2015, one year from today.

We anticipate that old gift codes will be ready to use in the Online Store by later today, or by the weekend at the latest.

Again, we hope that we have not caused you too much trouble. We hope to see you in the Online Store soon!

If there is anything else we can help you with, please ask!

Until next time,

Support Prinny

NISA Online Store
NIS America, Inc.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

Re: NISA gift certificates
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 03:32:24 pm »
Thats cool. I have one myself but really dont have anything atm Im wanting to buy with it so Im glad it has a long shelf life and, after reading what you posted, its going to have even a longer shelf life. :D

abe

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 05:46:44 pm »
Nifty, that's good to hear. Looks like mine will be used soon then. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 09:13:20 pm »
Are they related to NASA?

freeplay

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 11:35:38 pm »
Thanks for posting - I didn't even know this website existed!
Currently playing: Grandia II (DC), Metropolis Street Racer (DC)