Author Topic: WANTED! Atari 2600 Power Supply, Official controllers and boxed Games! UK only!  (Read 2136 times)

Hey guys!
I recently acquired an Atari 2600 but I need a UK Power Supply unit and also 2 official controllers. I'm also looking for a few games to add to the collection. If anyone has any lying around and would be willing to sell to me that would be great! Please provide a picture below and when stating the price, please can you include the postage cost in that price. Thank you!
raiden58237
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:06:38 pm by raiden58237 »
It doesn't matter how much money you put into it, what matters is how much time and effort you put into it. Always quality over quantity.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: WANTED! Atari 2600 Power Supply + Official controllers UK only!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 04:44:57 pm »
It doesn't use a proprietary power supply. Just look it up to see the voltage and the what the end of the plug-in looks like, and get a cheapie on eBay.

Re: WANTED! Atari 2600 Power Supply + Official controllers UK only!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 04:57:18 pm »
I know it's a 9 volt plug and you can get a power adapter for £5 off fleebay but like I said I am after an official one. I'm trying to get a complete set which is why I am asking for officials only. Thank you for the recommendation anyway :)
It doesn't matter how much money you put into it, what matters is how much time and effort you put into it. Always quality over quantity.