Author Topic: Suggestions from Hong Kong  (Read 622 times)

Himuton

Suggestions from Hong Kong
« on: November 21, 2015, 11:43:05 pm »
I am from Hong Kong. So far so good with your great site but let me get to the point:

PAGE LAYOUT is not friendly. I understand advertisement generates revenue but they take up too much space on the right hand side. The left hand side is occupied by the user panel but it isn't useful when we are adding games. All in all, the navigation area while adding games is too small.

I also propose PREFERRED PLATFORM. If I game on the PC primarily, why should I be shown PS or Xbox versions after I typed say "Assassin's Creed"? If I can set my platform to "PC" and my search results prioritize titles on the PC, if not hiding the irrelevant console versions, it's be so great.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Re: Suggestions from Hong Kong
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 04:40:25 am »
Below in the search box you have in red advanced search. There you can choose the platform, in your case pc.

And by becoming a supporter you can turn the ads off  ;)

karyann

Re: Suggestions from Hong Kong
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 10:23:23 am »
Hello and welcome to the community! :)

As Fazerco mentioned, you can use the advanced search by clicking the link under the usual search bar, or going on this page ( http://vgcollect.com/search ). However it is not currently possible to sort the results by preferred systems, only to display for a specific system.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, don't hesitate!