Author Topic: SNES action figures (specifically Legend of the Mystical Ninja)  (Read 1201 times)

SNES action figures (specifically Legend of the Mystical Ninja)
« on: January 23, 2016, 10:09:43 am »
Does anyone know where to find rubber/plastic SNES action figures (the more hard to find ones if they even exist)?

I'm looking for legend of the mystical ninja figures. Is ebay my best bet?

hexen

Re: SNES action figures (specifically Legend of the Mystical Ninja)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 10:40:51 am »
After some cursory searching on eBay & Google, I couldn't find anything. Sadly, there are bound to be tons of SNES games that didn't have any physical merchandise outside of the game cartridge. My quick glance didn't reveal any Goemon merchandise like figures or statues, but as a gaming icon he is at least somewhat recognizable with multiple games across a few consoles. I would be surprised if there wasn't at least some kind of Japanese mini-figures or something of characters from his games, but you may have to dig a bit deep and possibly wait for it to show up on eBay, if they exist.
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 08:33:46 am »
Does anyone know where to find rubber/plastic SNES action figures (the more hard to find ones if they even exist)?

Best bet would be to find someone who lives in Japan and would either know or be able to search.

gf78

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 02:15:31 pm »

Guaranteed there is something tangible from Mystical Ninja in Japan.  It may not be an action figure, but if you look hard enough, you can find keychains, vending machine/capsule figures, etc.  I've seen Goemon stuff before for sale.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us