Author Topic: Spiderman - VENOM: Separation Anxiety (SNES!!!)  (Read 947 times)

Spiderman - VENOM: Separation Anxiety (SNES!!!)
« on: May 13, 2016, 03:15:03 am »
me and a friend are playing this game but we are struggling with the special moves.

can anybody tell me how to pull off the special moves? venom's ground pound, spidey super kick, etc? I know they have at least 2 each because I've done them on accident but can't figure out how to repeat them

also, if anybody knows about the spidey move where he grabs two enemies at the same time with web that'd be great =) i did that once and almost fell out of my chair it was so cool.

again, this is SNES
Nintendo Network: sloan011

Bomberman Blast: 4601 6171 3594

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: Spiderman - VENOM: Separation Anxiety (SNES!!!)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 12:53:20 pm »
^ Your health-bar will start flashing when you can execute them, and then when you press the attack button while it is flashing, you just do the special move.

Some of the more complicated attacks, that aren't exactly special moves, are little harder to pull off. Like webbing two guys heads into each other, you have to be perfectly placed between two enemies to pull it off.

Re: Spiderman - VENOM: Separation Anxiety (SNES!!!)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 11:12:29 pm »
oh ok, thanks.  I never even noticed a flashing health bar... probably because I'm hitting these buttons so quickly that the bar doesn't even have time to blink lol
Nintendo Network: sloan011

Bomberman Blast: 4601 6171 3594