Author Topic: New Retro-Themed Multi-Console - More Consoles Supported than Retron 5!  (Read 1023 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

I NEED this!

Not only does it support all of these consoles (more than Retron 5), but it upscales them to HD!

And TurboGrafx-16!

http://www.cnet.com/news/retro-freak-game-console-brings-your-favourite-cartridges-to-life-in-one-place/

azure

Looks pretty great, is there an in depth review of it up yet or anything?

doafan

Want to see the price of the re sellers at Mercado Libre, am pretty sure that they will gonna ask at least 300 bucks for it  :'(

The fact that it supports Turbo-Grafx16! took my attention.

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

So unfortunately, this article is a bit inaccurate. Gamester81 did a review on this that I watched. It doesn't support Master System (although they are saying an attachment is coming that will allow this). And there is no slot for NES games, despite it saying it's compatible (the slot works for Famicom games, though, which are a different size).

doafan

And there is no slot for NES games, despite it saying it's compatible (the slot works for Famicom games, though, which are a different size).

Know am wondering if a Famicom to NES Converter will work  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

ffxik

BUT!!, does it play Super Mario RPG?  ???

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

No atari 2600?.......
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

It's pretty cool, but the lack of NES and Master System slots is pretty "duh!".  It's nice to be inclusive for rarer systems like the TurboGrafx, but not to the detriment of two true classics.  The Bluetooth support for the PS3/PS4 controllers got my attention. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us