Author Topic: Favorite hot sauce?  (Read 2080 times)

Favorite hot sauce?
« on: June 12, 2016, 12:44:54 am »
Mine is texas pete  ;D   8)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 12:50:21 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

alkaid

Re: Favorite hot sauce?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 04:03:25 am »
Tapatio sauce for sure. Sometimes even better with a little sriracha sauce mixed in (like on corn), but I'm not a big fan of sriracha by itself.
No, really.

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 12:52:53 pm »
sriracha  ;D

stealthrush

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 04:00:42 pm »
Mine is texas pete  ;D   8)

Sriracha for sure.

But I am open to trying new hot sauces, although the others I've tried never came close to Sriracha.

ffxik

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 04:39:29 pm »
I prefer as far as store brands go, the El Yucateco line.  It's a good Habanero sauce with a nice smokey flavor and right kick in the teeth.

However absolute favorite would have to be a custom sauce that can be had from the UK.  It's rich, flavorful and hotter than most anything that can be bought off of retail shelves.  The only downside is price.  It's expensive.  The bottle is £10.00 then shipping to the US is £14.00 on top.  Once you get done with currency conversion it's around $30 for a 400ml bottle

I'll post the link to the website below so you all can check it out.

http://www.bloodyhellhotsauce.com/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 04:46:40 pm by ffxik »

rayne315

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 02:48:17 pm »
Ive been growing extremely hot peppers for a number of years now and hands down the best hot sauce I have ever had was my GF's parents homemade hot sauce when I gave them a handful of Trinidad scorpions last year. I got the recipe and will be attempting to make it this year and see how it goes. needless to say it was on the ridiculous hot side of things.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

haloofthesun

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 04:11:20 pm »
Cholula all day every day. It isn't as spicy as I like, but the flavor is the best of any hot sauce I've tried.

alkaid

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2016, 05:04:30 am »
Cholula all day every day. It isn't as spicy as I like, but the flavor is the best of any hot sauce I've tried.
Cholula's really good too. A nice balance of flavor and spicy.

I prefer as far as store brands go, the El Yucateco line.  It's a good Habanero sauce with a nice smokey flavor and right kick in the teeth.

However absolute favorite would have to be a custom sauce that can be had from the UK.  It's rich, flavorful and hotter than most anything that can be bought off of retail shelves.  The only downside is price.  It's expensive.  The bottle is £10.00 then shipping to the US is £14.00 on top.  Once you get done with currency conversion it's around $30 for a 400ml bottle

I'll post the link to the website below so you all can check it out.

http://www.bloodyhellhotsauce.com/
Thanks for this, I'm think I'm gonna check it out.
No, really.

doafan

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2016, 01:13:44 pm »
Hot sauce ?, what the hell man at Mexico we eat salsa and as a Mexican I love all of them, specially the ones that my mother makes  8)

Now because of you am gonna eat some tacos with my father a lot of salsa specially because today is our fucking day  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy