Author Topic: Which cool boarders game is the best.  (Read 5061 times)

Which cool boarders game is the best.
« on: July 27, 2016, 08:22:32 am »
Thinking of picking up cool boarders for my ps1. Which cool boarders game is the best one?

rayne315

Re: Which cool boarders game is the best.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 10:53:03 am »
I have only played #2 but I have heard from a few people that its basically the exact same game so I would recommend getting the later installments.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

stealthrush

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 03:59:55 pm »
Thinking of picking up cool boarders for my ps1. Which cool boarders game is the best one?

Buy Cool Boarders 2 first, I remember renting this game the most.

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 09:49:42 am »
Yeah. I was thinking either 2 or 3. Usually the ones in the middle of a series are pretty good.

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 06:28:38 pm »
I remember getting Cool Boarders 4 as a gift from my older sister back when it first came out and sadly I didn't care from it too much. At the time I had already played 1080 and Snowboard Kids on the N64, which are far superior imo. I guess if you're looking for a PS1 snowboarding game then that would be one to get, but at this point there are far better options, even for the time they were released.

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 01:53:45 pm »
I remember getting Cool Boarders 4 as a gift from my older sister back when it first came out and sadly I didn't care from it too much. At the time I had already played 1080 and Snowboard Kids on the N64, which are far superior imo. I guess if you're looking for a PS1 snowboarding game then that would be one to get, but at this point there are far better options, even for the time they were released.

There probably is.  I just been in a ps1 mood lately. I've heard 1080 pretty good.