Author Topic: Can't log into forums  (Read 809 times)

Can't log into forums
« on: August 14, 2016, 07:01:38 am »
Hey, so I made a thread about this about a year or so ago but I lost internet for a while when I was trying to get it resolved and by the time I got it back I forgot about it, then when I remembered I hoped it would sort itself out over time but it still isn't working.

Basically I can't log into the forum on my main account (LeJason). When I'm logged into the main site and I click the forum link, it says I'm not logged in. When I click login at the top of the forum page, just takes me back to my collection page and on this page I will be logged in. If I click on forum again from there, it'll take me back to the forum where I'm not logged in. Click login, back to my collection page, logged in.

It isn't a problem with my computer, I tried getting onto the forum on other computers and it does the same thing. I have a new computer now and it's still doing it on this one. And I can get on the forum on other logins i.e. this one just fine.

Help :(

pacpix

Re: Can't log into forums
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 12:54:08 pm »
Oh man I had this exact same problem back when the site switched to VGC version 3. The only thing Matt was able to do that worked was logging in via this link http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php?action=login
If you still can't login try the password reset feature that is on the same page that I just linked you. For me, it went to the spam folder of my original VGC email, but I did get it to work after the reset.

Good luck, and let me know if you need anything further explained :)
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

pizzasafari

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 02:42:02 pm »
Waheeeeeeey! It worked! Thanks man :D

pacpix

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 03:16:26 pm »
Yay!!!  Welcome back!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)