Author Topic: If they want you on their side in a console war what would you say  (Read 1050 times)

lordscott

If they want you on their side in a console war what would you say
« on: September 01, 2016, 09:39:57 am »
As for me as a fellow gamer all i will say to their faces is to leave me out of it and keep doing what i love gaming and i might as well and say it this way keep doing what i love gaming,anime & manga i said that because i refuse to take part in stupid idiotic console wars & i tell them i don't care and i walk away or if I'm in line either waiting for a game or a system then i turn around & ignore them and keep doing what i love gaming and i might as well and say it this way keep doing what i love gaming,anime & manga.

Now it's your turn to share your response and yes i know some console wars do go way too far and console wars are so stupid and a waste of my time just my thoughts anyway :).

tripredacus

Re: If they want you on their side in a console war what would you say
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 09:48:02 am »
I'll just wait here on the sidelines, watching from afar, from the comfort of my PC.  ;D

kashell

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 09:49:18 am »
I simply tell folks, "I'm a gamer. I play games, not systems."

dreama1

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 09:52:59 am »
The console wars are over. Only a few fanatics left, and most of them are wealthy anywa, they own more than one system these days.

With that said I do hope the Xbox one crashes and burns.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 09:58:55 am »
To quote Danny Glover

Warmsignal

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 10:07:43 am »
I like to think I got over the console wars thing at 14. Though it still gets annoying to watch grown adults fighting over what game companies suck and which one is the best. My toys are better than yours! Your toys have screwed us time and time again! Your toys are only in it for the $$$$ so I hate them! ...and so on.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:15:02 pm by Warmsignal »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 12:50:08 pm »
The console war died when Sega left the console market. All that'stuff left now is a d!ck measuring contest between sony, Microsoft, and PC  fanboys.

Warmsignal

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 02:16:58 pm »
The console war died when Sega left the console market. All that'stuff left now is a d!ck measuring contest between sony, Microsoft, and PC  fanboys.

QFT.

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 02:56:11 pm »
I don't pick sides, I love them all.

darkragnorok

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 12:38:25 am »
Do what I have done for a long time, not give it the time of the day. Needless to say it has worked out well.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 12:50:52 am »
I'm the victor of the console wars. If I want it I own it. :)

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 09:39:35 pm »
I'd tell them whatever? All consoles are pretty much equal imo, what you're into is what you're into. Gaming is supposed to be for fun, you can't tell other people they had fun wrong. :s

lordscott

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 09:50:59 pm »
I'd tell them whatever? All consoles are pretty much equal imo, what you're into is what you're into. Gaming is supposed to be for fun, you can't tell other people they had fun wrong. :s

I agree wish i can give it a thumbs up i guess then this will do and i want to say thanks at least someone understands like some of you do understand &/or knows how i feel and knows exactly what i mean when I'm asking this and thanks for sharing your answer+your thoughts