Author Topic: XBox Reputation Now Includes More than Just Negative Reports  (Read 870 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

XBox Reputation Now Includes More than Just Negative Reports
« on: September 13, 2016, 04:42:55 pm »
http://venturebeat.com/2016/09/12/your-xbox-live-reputation-now-includes-more-than-just-negative-reports/

How do you feel about this controversial decision?

I like it. I'm not an immature 10-year that has to call everyone a fag  when I lose. It will be really nice if this actually works to weed out the annoying troll gamers.

How do you feel about this controversial decision?

I like it. I'm not an immature 10-year that has to call everyone a fag  when I lose. It will be really nice if this actually works to weed out the annoying troll gamers.

Re: XBox Reputation Now Includes More than Just Negative Reports
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 04:54:59 pm »
Sounds good to me, even if I don't play Xbox anymore and I stopped playing the kinds of games that would see this kind of BS from the community such as Halo and Call of Duty on consoles to begin with.  I hate that people use anonymity to be massive assholes.

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 08:08:11 am »
I don't play online, but this sounds fantastic.

kashell

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 08:41:34 am »
That's a wonderful idea. I don't play online because all of the games are single player only, but still. This is great.

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 10:21:03 am »
When I play games it is typically an solitary experience where I can be alone and not bothered by others. I spend all day surrounded by people, talking to them, and putting up with them at times, which as an introvert is draining to say the least. I do like some local multiplayer from time to time, but being social online while playing video games is not my cup of tea. Besides, with few exceptions, every game that I have played online with only a few exceptions, has been beyond toxic. The combo of people remaining anonymous and the competitive nature of games really brings out the worst in people. It is definitely more aggravating and annoying to game online than it is alone or with friends in your living room.

necrosexual

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 10:41:15 pm »
pretty neat. now if only other companies would do this (and maybe nintendo can add this too and stop giving the shaft to voice chat)

if i'm an NPC, i want to be the secret boss in a low tier niche JRPG.

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 06:39:49 am »
Glad they plan on finally dealign with it somewhat properly, i won't even go near xbox now because of these god aweful little shits, when i was younger our system was a 360, those pricks made it so we had to mute online chat all the time. :l