Author Topic: Which game would you rather buy? (ROUND 2!) :)  (Read 1331 times)

Which game would you rather buy? (ROUND 2!) :)
« on: April 11, 2017, 07:11:40 pm »
Which game would you rather buy if you went into the local gamestop and seen the flyers for the preorders? :D.

CHARLES MANSON ADVENTURES

Enter the life of Criminal Cult Leader Charles Manson through his life of villainy and his struggles and pros of living in prison. :D. Get inside help to prepare your big escape.  What awaits Manson outside those stone walls?  Maybe love,  maybe the love he has waited for his entire life.  Maybe an admirer.  :-*  Maybe death.    Regardless Manson is more than ready to find out.   Join him through his inner thoughts and psychopathic tendencies.  Narrarated by Morgan Freeman.

Or would you rather spend your 60 Dollars on.... :)

GRAND THEFT AUTO : THE SANTA CLAUS CHRONICLES

The Untold story of santa. :) Santa delivers gifts to some of the harshest ghettos in the entire world. He sneaks into houses for a living and he travels the entire world in a single night. And during this process alot of people try to expose Santa. Alot of people want Santa dead and hurt. Santa balances all this while also going through Marital problems and he keeps his smile and jolly spirit for all the kids at the mall to see. But in the background Santa is a beacon of hatred for alot of vile men. The Grinch has henchmen and he has a price on Santa's head. The Santa we see in movies isn't the Santa IRL. The Santa we know puts on the happy persona when he lives a life of pain and alcoholism.  His job is catching up to him and he doesn't know if he can take much more. Ms.Claus is angry with him and he might have to foreclose on his home. Santa has been around the fiercest hardened criminals in the world. And he has the thousand yard stare from the vile and blasphemous things he has seen in his thousand year adventure of trying to bring the world love and joy. Join Santa through the real life of Saint Nick. Avoiding heart ache and violence. The police trying to prosecute him for over 209 billion charges of trespassing and B&E. He isn't saying hoe hoe hoe for nothing.  He's surrounded by them!  And he is willing to extort, kill and even steal to earn his respek.   Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus,  right down 51st ave in Oakland California. With a bag full of drugs and a gun on his waste. With the charm only rockstar can give. He has to protect himself and his gifts and keep himself out of the clutches of the Grinch who wants nothing more than to kill santa.  What will the world think if TMZ leaks Santa at the Strip Club?  What will the elves think if Santa doesn't back them up when the abominable snowman tries invading Santa's turf? Will he be able to deliver his gifts to all the boys and girls?  Will he get his cookies?  Or will the thug life stop him and commit him to a life of struggles and fights?  Will his life of extorting cookies finally catch up to him and what will his reaction be to Ms.Claus committing adultery with a king pin Columbian drug lord?  Life being Santa is hard.  And keeping the clean image while also traversing some of the deadliest locations on earth can be a job only for a mythical man such as Santa :).  Can he overcome all his negatives and remain the positive jolly Santa we all know and love?  Find out with this next entry in the beloved franchise :).   

Both games will be released for  PS4, XB1, and PC.     

GTA Santa has a special edition that comes with a Santa Clause Statue with a bloody tank top on after he got into a fight. 
Charles Manson comes with a collector steel book limited edition copy with a poster.

Which game would you rather spend your hard earned cash on?   :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 07:47:14 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

Re: Which game would you rather buy? (ROUND 2!) :)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 08:16:23 pm »
Definitely Charmes Manson Adventures! He creeps me tf out but it could be a really good game! lol @ better than ocarina of time  ;D

Nickkchilla

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 08:18:32 pm »
There are times when you think about something you truly want to say, but you know deep down inside you should never share it with others.

I think that also applies here, though the filter seems to have been tossed out the window. Stay tuned.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 08:27:45 pm by Nickkchilla »

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 08:51:35 pm »
Marilyn Manson Adventures would be better

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 09:53:04 pm »
GRAND THEFT AUTO : THE SANTA CLAUS CHRONICLES Probably, i hav't played a bad gta game yet so it's a pretty safe buy. :)

robertoman

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2017, 10:14:42 pm »
Charles Manson Adventures seems like an interesting idea, seeing how that guy was messed up in the head. That would translate into an interesting game

thewelshman

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 10:05:04 am »
Charles Manson Adventures would have the potential to be a psychological roller coaster. Depending on the source material, it could be a horror/puzzler/visual novel, a survival horror, or some strange happy action-adventure. Have a RPG aspect where you have to raise your charisma to recruit people.

I'm curious as to what the estate of Sharon Tate would have to say about it.

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 10:44:02 am »
Charlie...I wrote a song about him so why not play a video game too?!
He's no good to me skinny.

aliensstudios

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 11:55:06 am »
Santa Claus Chronicles ftw!
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

doafan

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 04:59:39 pm »
Dude, seriously the answer is so obvious I'll pick Charles Manson Adventures now ...

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

Flashback2012

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2017, 01:47:54 am »
TBPH...neither sounds appealing.  :P

Also...

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 01:50:48 am by Flashback2012 »

theflea

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 12:10:12 am »
Both.
One sounds funny as hell and becomes a great game for the holidays.
The other would be extremely controversial and might get a back lash from the media. Kinda like the columbine rpg.

I remember having a conversation with another gamer and he wanted a fighting game where all the fighters where famous serial killers. We where talking about what some of their signature moves would be. When you really think about it, its a messed up idea. But it wouldn't stop me buying a copy.  Lol
"Happy game hunting!!!"