Author Topic: Are you looking forward to E3 this year?  (Read 810 times)

Are you looking forward to E3 this year?
« on: May 12, 2018, 08:54:58 am »
?

Re: Are you looking forward to E3 this year?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 10:32:19 am »
I look forward to E3 every year. I get ultra hyped for the press conferences and always hold out for some huge announcement. Sadly, E3 under delivers most of the time, but it's those few years where it hits the damn ball out of the park that have kept me coming back.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 01:25:20 pm »
-A PS5 announcement, since we've heard all kinds of rumblings on the internet now.

-Microsoft announcing a slew of exclusives, since we all know that's what they really need. And being an Xbox One owner, that'd just be swell. Even if it's just the eventually expected Halo 6, that's better than nothing. I like Halo.

-Hopefully we hear an Elder Scrolls VI announcement from Bethesda. It's been 7 years since Skyrim came out now.

-Resident Evil 2 Remake news. What's it been? 3 or more years since they gave us the teaser announcement at one of the E3s?

-Switch Zelda. Breath of the Wild always was supposed to be a Wii U game, I want something designed to take advantage of The Switch specifically. (Especially since I already own BotW on Wii U.) If I hear of a new Zelda, and we already know of Metroid Prime 4, I'm locked in as a new Switch owner. I'd love for it to have the same style as BotW, but wouldn't say no to a traditional style one, either. The old-schooler in me would be ecstatic if we finally got an all-new 2D Zelda on a full console.

-Speaking of Metroid Prime 4, I want more details on it. And I would be even MORE excited if Nintendo announced a new 2D handheld entry alongside it. I'd rather see that than Metroid Prime 4, even.

-New 3DS games. People keep waiting to hear about it's demise, but Nintendo seems to want to keep this thing alive. And as a 3DS owner, I welcome it. A pipedream wish would be Golden Sun 4.

-Speaking of pipedream wishes, this is my biggest: A King's Field IV announcement from From Software.

-Oh, and another pipedream wish would be for Capcom to pull their head out of their ass and re-announce Mega Man Legends 3.

-Maybe Atari giving us some actual details on their new console.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 03:37:20 pm by burningdoom »

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 01:52:11 pm »
Mostly just Bethesda hopeing they announce Elder Scrolls VI or a Fallout Spinoff

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 03:34:12 pm »
E3 is always a good time.  Kind of a lot of stuff I'm hoping to get release dates for or gameplay footage of it.

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 08:07:33 pm »
?

I usually don't get excited for them but then I get excited afterwards with all the announcements :)

I'm really hoping for a Switch Pikmin 4 announcement and a Last of us 2 release date.  The minute last of us 2 is announced i'll buy a PS4.   I know their are other great games but TLOU2 is enough to send me over the edge :D

kashell

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 11:44:21 am »
I'm more of a fairweather E3 fan. I don't tune into any of the events. I'll just check the highlights later.