Author Topic: February 2019 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 7362 times)

doafan

Re: February 2019 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2019, 01:09:42 pm »
Last week I revewed renewed my Xbox Live subscription and only because they sent me an offer of two months for one dollar so the first thing that I did was to get the free titles so now I own Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon also purchased another five Animal Crossing Amiibo cards, am talking about Lopez, t-Bone, Derwin, Melba and Marina  ;D

« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 01:26:56 pm by doafan »

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2019, 02:45:25 am »
Well, I did it.

I just beat this game and posted a review of it on page 5 of the 52 Games Thread here on General, if anyone is interested in what I thought of the game.

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,9921.60.html

Flashback2012

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2019, 02:15:07 pm »
Hit up the Louisville Arcade Expo yesterday and got in my yearly encounter with Kashell, Turf and Brother-of-Turf.  ;)

It was super crowded in the afternoon so we decided to trek around and hit up some GameStop and Half-Price Books locations (among others). The GS trips were largely a waste of time as we were hunting for Vita stuff. The first stop yielded a LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 and while the 2nd location had a decent selection, I had wanted to pick up a Wii game only to be told it wasn't in stock. Honestly, we walked in right after the guy's Pizza Hut order did and he wasn't really digging through the drawer with much effort.  >:( I regret not asking for the game's case so I could source it at another location.  :-\

HPB was MUCH more lucrative and I love the locations in Louisville especially because they price stuff to move. Found the following between both locations...

Family Guy: The Video Game (PS2)
Virtua Quest (PS2) (This copy was near immaculate)
Viva Pinata: Party Animals (XB360)
Woody Woodpecker Racing (PC)
Unnecessary Roughness '95 (GEN)(CIB)
Skylanders Trap Team CE Guide
Skylanders SuperChargers CE Guide
Fable II CE Guide
MSG: Zeonic Front Guide
LEGO Star Wars TFA w/X-Wing Toy (3DS)
Granite Crusher Skylander Figure

There were a couple of vendors at the show selling games and I finally tracked down a copy of Tsugunai: Atonement on PS2 and Quad Challenge on Genesis (CIB).

Turf/Kash told me about a shop they stopped out and we decided to check it out ourselves. We saw the $600 Boxed NES Top-Loader they mentioned as well as every other stupidly high priced item in their case. Walked out of there empty-handed and don't anticipate ever going back there.  :P