Author Topic: View Collection Prices  (Read 3098 times)

pzeke

Re: View Collection Prices
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2019, 07:02:23 am »
Ha, yeah it does sound a bit ridiculous.  2 is likely more than enough.  But I get a lot of enjoyment about tracking and organizing my collection so I still might do it!

Hey, at the end of the day that's what matters, that you have fun doing it. I used to have four YouTube channels that I ran consecutively, so I get what you're saying.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 05:14:44 pm by pzeke »

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 04:19:34 pm »
I ended up just uploading my entire collection into the gamevaluenow database, it tracks approximate value.  Pricecharting does it too but i find gamevaluenow more intuitive.
haha, I found the opposite.  I used VGPC because I found it simpler and it allowed me to import my collection.  GVN crashed every time I tried to import.

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2019, 09:24:03 pm »
I ended up just uploading my entire collection into the gamevaluenow database, it tracks approximate value.  Pricecharting does it too but i find gamevaluenow more intuitive.
haha, I found the opposite.  I used VGPC because I found it simpler and it allowed me to import my collection.  GVN crashed every time I tried to import.

I couldn't figure out how to import my collection into either one.  So I just did it manually.  I also just like GVN's visual presentation more.