Author Topic: Details's Of Video Game Compilations?  (Read 841 times)

Details's Of Video Game Compilations?
« on: January 18, 2019, 10:18:56 am »
Before explaining this, I need to know if there is anyone else besides myself that wants a new way to sort out games that come in compilation form

Is there a way to see exactly how many video games or perhaps what games are included in various Arcade or other Compilations without adding any new item individually to the database. I would like to see exactly how many games I have in my collection, Since adding the arcade machine or cabinet to the database is not what I should do. However I did add all my arcade compilations but some of them have 80 games on them and plus I would like to clean my collection and get rid of games I don't have in physical form. (for example) I don't own the NES cartridge of Megaman, but I do have the same exact game one of my PS2 compilation game disc called" Mega Man Anniversary Collection"

I guess I am asking if there was some way anyobody the operates VGcollect to add a separate section to the database just for compilations where the details of them can be sorted out. (and counted as items) For example Mega Man Anniversary Collection contains 10  games, on one disc but those are not 10 games individually, how would you add them individually to the database. After all we do have Steam games in the database :-\
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 10:30:24 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

tripredacus

Re: Details's Of Video Game Compilations?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 12:10:11 pm »
It has been asked about before but currently it is not something that the site can do.

pzeke

Re: Details's Of Video Game Compilations?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 09:56:06 am »
Not sure if you have a Backloggery account, but you can do that there.

I know it's not the same, but maybe the games a compilation includes could be added in the description box. Just a thought, of course.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!