Author Topic: What platform do you play on most?  (Read 2508 times)

What platform do you play on most?
« on: February 09, 2019, 11:29:53 am »
I mostly play PC.

I like that I can listen to music/podcasts/youtube videos in the background and alt+tabbing out during multiplayer matchmaking to check my emails or browse a forum or the net.

I have a Switch, XB1 and PS4 but use my PC almost exclusively really.

When the next generation comes out I might simply get an even better PC instead of picking up the next xbox and playstation.

I like the versatility of my PC (that it can do other things) and the infinite backwards compatibility and the options to use either keyboard/mouse or controller. 

Re: What platform do you play on most?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 12:54:29 pm »
I try and mix it up as much as possible, but I probably do most of my gaming on the PS2 since it also serves as my PS1 as well. I do a fair amount of gaming on my Dreamcast, Saturn and PS4 as well.

Systems I feel like I barely play at all these days are the 360, original XBOX, and Wii/Wii U.

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 02:01:29 pm »
Xbox One and PS4, but mostly Xbox One since I can also play a good amount of 360 games on it

kypherion

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 03:03:38 pm »
PC, but I mix it up with other stuff like my switch, GBA, ps3, gamecube etc.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 04:17:35 pm »
at the moment ps4

mastodon

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2019, 04:51:40 pm »
PC for the most part to game with friends. As far as console I play snes and ps1 the most.

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2019, 05:22:04 pm »
PC primarily, but I play my PS4 pretty regularly.  I'd play my Switch more, but there isn't much in the way of games for it these days, so it only gets used every so often.  Been trying to use it more by only picking up like 2D platformers and such on it rather than on PS4 and PC since they are good to play on the go for the rare times I am out with it.

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2019, 08:01:28 pm »
PC, because I like relaxing games and not many other platforms (or at least retro) (that I have) games that you can do at your own pace and I also like video games that don't end, and are not hard or take a lot of effort to play and succeed.

MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

ferraroso

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2019, 12:22:38 am »
I've been playing the PS4 a lot after the release of Ace Combat 7, but in the last couple of years or so, my most played console has probably been the PC-Engine...

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 01:22:14 am »
PS4 and Original Xbox

stealthrush

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2019, 01:53:39 am »
As of recently PC, second Nintendo DS.

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 08:21:04 am »
I'm quite surprised at the number of people saying PC.

I've been leaning heavily on PS4 at  the beginning of the year.  I'm going to be trying to mix it up over the next couple of months.  I've picked up several XB1 titles I want to try out, and I really need to catch up on my PC backlog.  It's pretty disgraceful atm.

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 11:33:15 am »
Switch and PC by far recently. I buy mostly switch games I think. I need a new gaming pc soon though cause I can't run anything terribly intense. Otherwise, I still play my 3ds pretty frequently as well. My PS4 collects a lot of metaphorical dust, though I do hope to get KH3 in a bit.

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2019, 04:57:07 pm »
PS Vita and PS4.
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

mark1982

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2019, 03:48:40 am »
I've been playing my Switch a lot recently clearing my backlog since it's been piling up. Other than that my PS4 as well, when I have more free time on my hands.
  l    l