Author Topic: What platform do you play on most?  (Read 2515 times)

azure

Re: What platform do you play on most?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2019, 03:42:53 pm »
I'm constantly jumping around from console to handheld, retro to modern. If I had to pick one based off recently it would probably be the PS4.

kashell

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2019, 04:04:14 pm »
I'm always jumping between consoles. The last game I finished was on the PlayStation 4. Before that? Switch. Before that? Game Boy Advance. Before that? My phone.

Right now, I'm playing something on the PS4 and some things on the 3DS and PSP.

So, it's hard to say.

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2019, 08:29:46 pm »
PC.
I'm forced to pirate almost all my games though since PC has been digital only for a while. I have never used Steam or any "service" like it and have never paid for a digitally distributed game and never will. It is a shame that my preferred platform is the one that started or popularized most of the cancers plaguing gaming today such as paid digital distribution and all the negatives that come with it such as easy distribution of DLC and micro transactions which encourages them, digital only, games being intentionally released unfinished since they can be patched through some platform, etc.

pzeke

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2019, 03:30:55 pm »
At this moment in time, Nintendo DS.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2019, 05:20:17 pm »
My Xbox one and Switch are used the most never even turn on my ps4 (like the controller for xbox better) and for retro systems im playing mostly snes.

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2019, 08:26:31 pm »
I’m mostly on Xbox One. I’ve been doing the backward compatible games a lot more lately, but none of my old saves are in the cloud. Last game I sent to the cloud was Borderlands. Hope this is still doable in the future.

tripredacus

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2019, 09:40:11 am »
Primarily PC. I had neglected it for a long time, so I'm making up for it now. Some day I expect that I won't end up in current gen for PC games, although I will certainly try.

astrolorange

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2019, 11:28:48 am »
Easily the Switch, it's not even close. I only play on PS4 when a new game comes out, Switch I collect for, and 3DS I jump back to from time to time since I have a decent backlog for it. But it's the Switch I enjoy the most and buy the most games for.