Author Topic: If You Lived In A World Where You Could Do Anything How Would You Live?  (Read 1840 times)

If I am creating too many useless topics or post please let me know, before I continue

If you ever went to a world where anything was possible for example, you had the choice of doing anything, what would you choose to spend your endless choices or freetime doing or working on?

(examples)
like fly or travel anywhere, or have and play any video game in existence or watch any movie or listen to any song, read any book or raise a family, or work on various other hobbies. In A world were you would never die, unless it was your own choice and you wanted to experience this kind of life all over again.

Or

would you be an individual who would want to live another limited life in this world all over again. from start to finish with all of this life struggles, challenges or perhaps you would want to live in a time on Earth without any of the convenience of like how most of us live today?

OR

Or perhaps the extreme living a life in a world where people were said to be more brutal and primitive like ancient Roman Greek or Viking times, with apsolutly no media except for maybe books and live shows.

For me I feel I would like the free world with travel and media more then going through a more challenging way of life

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 05:37:24 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: If You Lived In A World Where You Could Do Anything How Would You Live?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 05:39:05 pm »
I already live in a world where I have freewill to do anything at any time.

ferraroso

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 08:52:49 pm »
Naked.

kypherion

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 09:06:10 pm »
Freeze time. I have essentially unlimited time. I could get a full nights rest from 9:30-9:30. As in, the same minute. I could never be late as I could take as much time as I'd like to wake up, get ready etc. and still be early. And on the off chance I get into a fisticuffs with someone I'm guaranteed to win.

ZA WARUDO

EDIT: I saw "like fly or travel anywhere" and I went full idiot... I'd just play video games all day haha....
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 09:11:38 pm by kypherion »
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 10:09:16 pm »
Naked.

Freeze time. I have essentially unlimited time. I could get a full nights rest from 9:30-9:30. As in, the same minute. I could never be late as I could take as much time as I'd like to wake up, get ready etc. and still be early. And on the off chance I get into a fisticuffs with someone I'm guaranteed to win.

ZA WARUDO

EDIT: I saw "like fly or travel anywhere" and I went full idiot... I'd just play video games all day haha....

me same

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 10:09:49 am »
If I could do anything? Meaning I was immortal, infinitely rich, not held back by any social standards that would normally bar me from being in certain places/doing certain things?

I'd SAVE THE DAMN WORLD! I'd pay for free healthcare for everyone- I have infinite money, I can afford it. I'd stock every food bank in the country. I'd get the homeless off the streets & the addicts off the drugs. Things that would take too much time for me to do by myself? Pay out the nose for it! Offer HUGE rewards for curing diseases, renewable energy, & restoring forests... that kind of thing. Walk right into the middle of congress & tell them I'll pay the whole damn national debt for a re-written tax code and gun law reforms. I'd go to the border and let the immigrants in- you know what, screw that, I'll go to the countries they're coming from & make them safe. I'm an immortal super-being, I can do that- clean the water, fix the farmland, stop the violence- "ok guys, you can go home, it's fine now!"

I can't fix everything for everyone... I don't care how 'anything' my powers are, some people want exact opposite things & I'm deciding that breaking the time/space continuum with paradoxes ain't what I'd doing. But I can sure as hell get people to compromise so everyone can be happy.

And then, for myself, I'll keep a museum of all my favorite things for everyone to enjoy. Old console that never break down becuase I make them never break down, movies and music recordings that never wear out from use, available to all, for free. It wouldn't be a perfect world, but it would be a happy one.

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 11:45:22 am »
We do live in that world but unfortunately those with power do not want us to realize this. The difference is most people buy into their world.

Grow most of my own food, maintain my home far away from cities, learn to use modern/antique weapons, play games every now and then through charging solar panels until hardware cant be maintained anymore :p
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 11:47:45 am by borjesson16 »

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 02:55:06 pm »
If I could do anything? Meaning I was immortal, infinitely rich, not held back by any social standards that would normally bar me from being in certain places/doing certain things?

I'd SAVE THE DAMN WORLD! I'd pay for free healthcare for everyone- I have infinite money, I can afford it. I'd stock every food bank in the country. I'd get the homeless off the streets & the addicts off the drugs. Things that would take too much time for me to do by myself? Pay out the nose for it! Offer HUGE rewards for curing diseases, renewable energy, & restoring forests... that kind of thing. Walk right into the middle of congress & tell them I'll pay the whole damn national debt for a re-written tax code and gun law reforms. I'd go to the border and let the immigrants in- you know what, screw that, I'll go to the countries they're coming from & make them safe. I'm an immortal super-being, I can do that- clean the water, fix the farmland, stop the violence- "ok guys, you can go home, it's fine now!"

I can't fix everything for everyone... I don't care how 'anything' my powers are, some people want exact opposite things & I'm deciding that breaking the time/space continuum with paradoxes ain't what I'd doing. But I can sure as hell get people to compromise so everyone can be happy.

And then, for myself, I'll keep a museum of all my favorite things for everyone to enjoy. Old console that never break down becuase I make them never break down, movies and music recordings that never wear out from use, available to all, for free. It wouldn't be a perfect world, but it would be a happy one.

The world needs more people like you ;)

NO APPS NEEDED

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 02:56:28 pm »
We do live in that world but unfortunately those with power do not want us to realize this. The difference is most people buy into their world.

Grow most of my own food, maintain my home far away from cities, learn to use modern/antique weapons, play games every now and then through charging solar panels until hardware cant be maintained anymore :p

I agree but the thing is most of the people in the world today just want to be in power and want/get everything to themselves, and screw everyone else :(

There are some good world leaders in power today, and if i mention one of them I might be crucified by a lot of the people on the internet today

« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:07:45 pm by oldgamerz »

NO APPS NEEDED

kashell

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2019, 04:04:36 pm »

The world needs more people like you ;)
Agreed.

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2019, 11:32:54 am »
If I am creating too many useless topics or post please let me know, before I continue

If you ever went to a world where anything was possible for example, you had the choice of doing anything, what would you choose to spend your endless choices or freetime doing or working on?

(examples)
like fly or travel anywhere, or have and play any video game in existence or watch any movie or listen to any song, read any book or raise a family, or work on various other hobbies. In A world were you would never die, unless it was your own choice and you wanted to experience this kind of life all over again.

Or

would you be an individual who would want to live another limited life in this world all over again. from start to finish with all of this life struggles, challenges or perhaps you would want to live in a time on Earth without any of the convenience of like how most of us live today?

OR

Or perhaps the extreme living a life in a world where people were said to be more brutal and primitive like ancient Roman Greek or Viking times, with apsolutly no media except for maybe books and live shows.

For me I feel I would like the free world with travel and media more then going through a more challenging way of life

You aren't making useless posts Oldgamerz. Your posts always make me think and are fun :)

Do you mean do anything meaning like fly and have super powers and stuff or just do anything meaning their are no laws or financial worry?

I will answer both ways just in case.

If you mean do anything, i'd fly around the world and see all the places I want to see with bird wings made of glacier dust and i'd fly into tornados and hurricanes and cause big tidal waves to splash through and i'd swim down to the depth of the RMS Titanic and rip a chunk of it off to keep in my room :).  I'd develop a cure for autism and Cancer and try to make the oscars fair by manipulating the molecular structure of the academy so they could be less biased.  I'd telephatically lift cows off the ground to spook farmers. Like Jesus cows that punish the farmers for harvesting their flesh. I'd rescue the Aliens that they have being manipulated and raped with invisbility cloaks and area 51 and i'd drink water on Neptune And i'd ressirect Charles Manson.    I'd time travel to see the dinosaurs and bring one back to modern day earth.  And i'd teleport every single member on this page's wishlist of games into their home so they have all the games they ever wanted and i'd make earth rain NES games and gold liquid.  :).   

If it's just no laws and having a lot of money I'd probably live life similarly because I still respect others and wouldn't want to steal or kill.   And I want to be financially responsible if I ever got rich even though i'm a horrible budgeter.  I'd probably fly around the world to England and Japan and stuff and try all their foods and cultures and i'd buy my dream car (Porsche 918 spyder) and i'd have a lot of funko pop figures because i'm obsessed with them :D.  I'd buy my mom and dad a house and i'd buy a south dakota class battleship.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 11:37:26 am by marvelvscapcom2 »

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2019, 04:05:23 pm »

(examples)

Or

OR

You aren't making useless posts Oldgamerz. Your posts always make me think and are fun :)

Do you mean do anything meaning like fly and have super powers and stuff or just do anything meaning their are no laws or financial worry?

I will answer both ways just in case.

If you mean do anything, i'd fly around the world and see all the places I want to see with bird wings made of glacier dust and i'd fly into tornados and hurricanes and cause big tidal waves to splash through and i'd swim down to the depth of the RMS Titanic and rip a chunk of it off to keep in my room :).  I'd develop a cure for autism and Cancer and try to make the oscars fair by manipulating the molecular structure of the academy so they could be less biased.  I'd telephatically lift cows off the ground to spook farmers. Like Jesus cows that punish the farmers for harvesting their flesh. I'd rescue the Aliens that they have being manipulated and raped with invisbility cloaks and area 51 and i'd drink water on Neptune And i'd ressirect Charles Manson.    I'd time travel to see the dinosaurs and bring one back to modern day earth.  And i'd teleport every single member on this page's wishlist of games into their home so they have all the games they ever wanted and i'd make earth rain NES games and gold liquid.  :).   

If it's just no laws and having a lot of money I'd probably live life similarly because I still respect others and wouldn't want to steal or kill.   And I want to be financially responsible if I ever got rich even though i'm a horrible budgeter.  I'd probably fly around the world to England and Japan and stuff and try all their foods and cultures and i'd buy my dream car (Porsche 918 spyder) and i'd have a lot of funko pop figures because i'm obsessed with them :D.  I'd buy my mom and dad a house and i'd buy a south dakota class battleship.

Thanks for the feedback @Marvelvscapcom2 I really appreciate it :)

NO APPS NEEDED