Author Topic: Anybody interested in the semi-recent game, "Broken Reality"?  (Read 926 times)

kypherion

Anybody interested in the semi-recent game, "Broken Reality"?
« on: February 19, 2019, 02:43:39 pm »

Gonna pick this game up on steam tonight, anybody interested in this game?
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

Re: Anybody interested in the semi-recent game, "Broken Reality"?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 03:56:39 pm »
I never heard of it before, but It would sound like a perfect title for a Virtual Reality game, but I don't know what it is even about the title looks like it's underwater? :-\

I'll have to look it up,
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 03:59:03 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

kypherion

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 06:07:15 pm »
"It is the future, and supercorp NATEM is now responsible for offering most digital services. Your computer and the internet are all within NATEM's control.

Dive into a full-3D adventure with cutting-edge graphics! Solve puzzles, meet wonderful people, find hidden items and secrets!

Leave all your worries behind.

Welcome to Broken Reality!"

That's the text on steam. Basically it's an interactive world but the general appeal is that it's vaporwave which is a kind of art style online.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

kypherion

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 06:08:20 pm »
I never heard of it before, but It would sound like a perfect title for a Virtual Reality game, but I don't know what it is even about the title looks like it's underwater? :-\

I'll have to look it up,

Think LSD Dream Emulator but in an odd but intriguing art style and more interactive.