Author Topic: There are some real tragedies in the world (like Anthem!)  (Read 1067 times)

There are some real tragedies in the world (like Anthem!)
« on: March 05, 2019, 04:16:27 pm »
Somewhere, someone spent $60 on Anthem and then it bricked their PS4

If there were a god, he would not let this happen
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:47:24 pm by seether »

dreama1

Re: There are some real tragedies in the world
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 04:24:14 pm »
I think it's his wrath for anyone who bought that shit.

desocietas

Re: There are some real tragedies in the world
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 04:43:45 pm »
Somewhere, someone spent $60 on Anthem and then it bricked their PS4

If there were a god, he would not let this happen

Hey, Seether, can you do us a favor and change the title of the post? Something to inform people that you're talking about Anthem? Post titles should be relatively clear and representative of the post contents. Thanks!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

mark1982

Re: There are some real tragedies in the world (like Anthem!)
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 02:25:16 am »
It's a lot more than just a few people

https://kotaku.com/anthem-players-say-the-game-is-shutting-down-and-even-s-1833039161

The Anthem EA help site is currently 146 pages long of people reporting their PS4 crash and brick issues.

Only reason I know this is because my colleague at work keeps complaining about it. I told him to just buy and play the new Resident Evil, better game, better experience.
  l    l 

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 08:34:49 am »
It's a lot more than just a few people

https://kotaku.com/anthem-players-say-the-game-is-shutting-down-and-even-s-1833039161

The Anthem EA help site is currently 146 pages long of people reporting their PS4 crash and brick issues.

Only reason I know this is because my colleague at work keeps complaining about it. I told him to just buy and play the new Resident Evil, better game, better experience.
Plot twist: I am that colleague

kypherion

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 10:59:06 am »
Lmao just spend your money on better games like Castlevania Requiem, preorder DMC5, spend your money on Bloodstained when it comes out, preorder FF7 on the switch. Wait for Doom ETERNAL. Eat a cinnabon. Even that's better.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"