Author Topic: Looking for help from creative people(4 custom signs)  (Read 802 times)

jcalder8

Looking for help from creative people(4 custom signs)
« on: April 09, 2012, 01:58:29 am »
With the new shelving I bought there are 4 vertical sign holders on it. They are each 7 inches across by 52 inches long. I am looking to print off something with card stock so it will hold. I want a Nintendo, Playstation, Sega and Xbox or xbox 360 sign. If someone on here would be able to create something like that that I could go and get printed off that would be awesome.

Please let me know,
Thanks

blipcs76

Re: Looking for help from creative people(4 custom signs)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 10:05:49 am »
I'd like to offer to come up with something for you.  I just need a direction before I start working something up; do you want them all to use the official company logos?  Do you want them all to be text with matching fonts and uniform colors, or each sign to be a unique color?  Do you want the signs to incorporate images of the consoles or characters and/or game sprites?

Once I know what you have in mind, I'll start putting something together.

jcalder8

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:20:44 am »
For the Nintendo and Playstation ones I was thinking it could just be the official logos only done vertically like. The red Nintendo in a circle.

With the Playstation logo I was thinking:

Only Vertically.

For the Sega and Xbox I couldn't come up with a way in my mind to fill up that much space with such short names but so much space. I will leave it up to the artist. I have Genesis and Master System games on it. But only Xbox games not 360 ones.

Each side is unique so they won't share colors or font.

Thanks blipcs76!

blipcs76

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 01:49:23 pm »
Quick update: I've started working on some designs and should probably have a few concepts to run by you sometime next week.

jcalder8

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 10:19:29 am »
Thanks for the update, I can't wait to check it out.