Author Topic: Collector's Box with PS4+PC copies  (Read 1097 times)

Collector's Box with PS4+PC copies
« on: March 08, 2019, 06:22:46 pm »
So I just got the Collector's Box for Sundered for pledging in its Kickstarter campaign. When the campaign was ongoing, the box was stated to have a PC copy of the game. But when the game devs started working with Limited Run Games to make physical PS4 copies, a PS4 copy was added to the box and is now the most prominent piece in it (the PC copy doesn't even get its own case, it's in the same case as the soundtrack). So does this go in the PC category as that was what it was sold as, or does it go in the PS4 category for it being the "main" item?

pzeke

Re: Collector's Box with PS4+PC copies
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 11:58:01 pm »
PS4 game goes in the PS4 category, while the PC one in the PC category - the soundtrack could also get its own entry. For the PS4 entry use the description box to describe its contents and any relevant information, and for the other entries, especially the PC game, make sure to use the description box to mention where it came from and any other information pertinent to it.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

soera

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 10:37:55 pm »
I already made a PS4 entry for this game. If you would like to make a PC entry for this, be my guest. :)

tripredacus

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 11:00:32 am »
If the PC game is a pack-in to the soundtrack, the Soundtrack gets an entry in the Soundtrack category, and the PC disc gets an entry in the PC category. And if this is the case, then the disc is allowed to be front art, and no back or cart_art is needed.

Description must indicate that the disc is a pack-in with the Soundtrack.

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 01:48:58 pm »
I mean for the Collector's Box as a whole.

pzeke

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 03:19:05 pm »
Same: PS4 category, then use the description box to explain all the contents it has.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

tripredacus

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 10:07:44 am »
I haven't been able to find a picture of the sides or the back of the item. The front seems unbranded.

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2019, 08:30:48 pm »
It's entirely unbranded.