Author Topic: Devil May Cry 5 is out! (No spoilers mentioned)  (Read 1050 times)

kypherion

Devil May Cry 5 is out! (No spoilers mentioned)
« on: March 09, 2019, 09:46:33 pm »
What do you guys think of it so far?

I just beat it and I had a blast. The gameplay was great with alternating characters, crazy visuals, sick combos, and previous DMC music! *cough* ULTRA VIOLET *cough*

I only have 13 hours in it so far but I'd say it's well worth the $60 (or 70 depending on what version). Super fun!
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

Re: Devil May Cry 5 is out! (No spoilers mentioned)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 11:37:42 pm »
Been busy all weekend, but I do have it picked it up and plan to really start into it on Monday.  I'm not a fan of the series, I didn't really like the gameplay in DMC4 and I only beat the DMC reboot, but I love the games style and music.  Played the demo and liked it a lot, so hopefully I'll end up enjoying it.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 12:31:48 am »
Just finished the story. One thing I will say that I truly loved about it was it not only making references to the older games but also to the first games prequel novel and the Devil May Cry Anime. Nico is a great side character. V is an interesting character. Also (doing my best to be spoiler free here) I love the cutscene when Nico meets up with Dante for the first time.

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 09:22:55 am »
I'll check it out eventually. Maybe. It certainly looks nice.