Author Topic: Did You? Or Do You Currently Smoke?  (Read 2323 times)

astralorange

Re: Did You? Or Do You Currently Smoke?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 12:49:00 am »
A few of my friends smoked when I was younger, and I never had ta strong desire to, but I did try cigarettes, cigars and pots 2 or 3 times each and I hated the way they burned my throat and mouth and the smell that lingered around me. No thanks!

pzeke

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 09:22:31 pm »
I’m straight edge, so I don’t smoke, drink alcohol, do drugs, or anything else that’s detrimental to my mental and physical health. I leave that to video games, movies, and questionable websites.

In all honesty, though, and I know this might make me look like a bad person; I despise smoking and have a bit of disdain for people who do, including women. I remember back when I was a kid, I was at a convenience store near where I live that had some arcades, and while I was playing NBA Jam two idiots approached me asking for a quarter. One of them was smoking, and after I said no, blew smoke in my face. I finished my game, grabbed my stuff and went home never setting foot in that store ever again. As for women, they just look awful when they smoke. Seriously, women shouldn’t smoke.

I avoid smokers any chance I get, even going as far as holding my breath. People who smoke in closed-quarters are the worse.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

kypherion

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 11:17:24 am »
Tried it and got caught when I was younger. I didn't mind it that much and it felt nice. Nicotine is a way to replace the warmth and love of another person  :), not a healthy one but it works.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"