Author Topic: What Is Your Experience With JJgames Online Game Selling/Buying Website?  (Read 1984 times)

(edit) They usally have a lot of sports titles and unwanted games under $5 (but I've actually picked more then a few good games from less then $10USD and in great condition

Most of you I think buy things off Ebay, But not many on here (so far) talk about JJgames.

(my personal experience) I bought a ton of stuff from these guys and had barely any problems with them. They sell used retro games for a great lower price but are out of stock on the more common games some days.

But if you go onto this site and click on "see all items" on a specific game console it shows a list of everything that they have in stock for that console. You can also sell but I never tried selling anything to them.

Now usually you can see a photo of what condition a game is in (if you are shopping around), and IF you pick a cheap game and try to, buy it the site will suggest a different game of the same kind for a little bit higher price (usually a few cents more) if, you actually pick something that has some defect like writing, stickers (etc)

What is your experience if any, with JJgames? JJgames is where I picked up a vast majority of my entire collection from, but I would only click on the "See All Button" and sort through a list of buy able video games, plus when I bought from them they cut $1USD off every additional game I bought every time I used them

From what I gather they are a company in US Denver, Colorado, (but I could be wrong)

No I don't work for JJgames I just happen to be a fan of them. Due to their free shipping and $1USD
discount. But free shipping from JJ Games is US residents only

But receiving a package depending on where you live in the US, It take may take a long time for them to ship and reach your home. but I also live far away from Denver.

I would order and usually within 2 weeks I get the games I bought

http://www.jjgames.com
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 05:18:00 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

Re: What Is Your Experience With JJgames Online Game Selling/Buying Website?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 06:20:03 pm »
His warehouse where the entire company is based out of is about 5-miles from my house. I've never met him or dealt with him, but I know many who have and they all seem happy with his business for the most part.

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 07:53:28 pm »
I've only bought something from him once, but I had no issues. I'm in Canada and his shipping rate was pretty reasonable and it arrived quickly.

aliensstudios

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 11:06:22 pm »
His warehouse where the entire company is based out of is about 5-miles from my house. I've never met him or dealt with him, but I know many who have and they all seem happy with his business for the most part.
A fellow Coloradan?

I bought some games from them a couple of years ago, having no idea they were in the same state as me. The prices seemed fair enough but not compelling enough to get more items when I could eBay it or go out and and find it at the same item for the same or maybe less.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 11:07:01 pm »
Why do they not have Vita games?

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 11:56:04 pm »
A fellow Coloradan?

I bought some games from them a couple of years ago, having no idea they were in the same state as me. The prices seemed fair enough but not compelling enough to get more items when I could eBay it or go out and and find it at the same item for the same or maybe less.

Yes sir :)

Their warehouse is in Englewood near the Platte, I forgot the exact street. I want to say it's off Evans if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately it isn't open to the public.

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 12:30:27 am »
Why do they not have Vita games?
I am not sure because they do sell PlayStation 4 games and Xbox One Games :-\

NO APPS NEEDED

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 05:57:19 am »
I think I ordered from him once in like...2007.  I also ordered from Lukiegames sometimes.  I hate how they are like Amazon and list the cheapest item first regardless of condition and then there's multiple conditions to choose from.  I just buy from whoever is cheapest, I don't care who.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 06:03:51 am by seberhusky »

thewelshman

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2019, 11:21:55 am »
I've purchased a few games from there and my experience was good. The items were as described in the description.

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 11:41:05 am »
IDK I was browsing and some of their games cost 2-3x more than mp, there's no Vita section, and a lot of games are listed out of stock. They're maybe on par with a local retro game store if you don't have one where you live?

I mean in conclusion it really seems to depend on what you're planning on buying. I can't see myself getting a good deal there though.

I just want to warm people that sometimes JJgames disc games come in a paper sleeve and not in an actual disc case

NO APPS NEEDED

aliensstudios

I just want to warm people that sometimes JJgames disc games come in a paper sleeve and not in an actual disc case
It tells you right on the site what you're going to get. It shouldn't come as a surprise at all.
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."